Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • duncan32
    • By duncan32 12th Oct 17, 2:00 PM
    • 515Posts
    • 21Thanks
    duncan32
    Mauvi Stereo Dab and Radio - Instructions?
    • 12th Oct 17, 2:00 PM
    Mauvi Stereo Dab and Radio - Instructions? 12th Oct 17 at 2:00 PM
    Hi all,

I bought my very elderly father one of these at the weekend, and it did not come with instruction manual

I am seeing him tonight and am hoping to get it pre-tuned to favourite stations etc for him, but several relatives that have visited him this week have tried and failed.

So, I have searched the net already but can't seem to find an online resource that does the job.... anyone got any bright ideas please?

Thanks!

Duncan
Page 1
    • eamon
    • By eamon 12th Oct 17, 7:00 PM
    • 1,559 Posts
    • 1,100 Thanks
    eamon
    • 12th Oct 17, 7:00 PM
    • 12th Oct 17, 7:00 PM
    I can't find anything for it either. However it looks like it may be a private label dab radio for Morrisons. If thats were you bought it then I would try them.
    • Le_Kirk
    • By Le_Kirk 13th Oct 17, 9:52 AM
    • 2,146 Posts
    • 1,089 Thanks
    Le_Kirk
    • 13th Oct 17, 9:52 AM
    • 13th Oct 17, 9:52 AM
    Does it have buttons for preselected stations? if so, tune it into a favourite, then press and hold one of the buttons until it bleeps.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

135Posts Today

1,242Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin