Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dave73
    • By dave73 12th Oct 17, 1:22 PM
    • 53Posts
    • 15Thanks
    dave73
    Plevin
    • 12th Oct 17, 1:22 PM
    Plevin 12th Oct 17 at 1:22 PM
    Hi is there a template letter for claiming plevin i have already been rejected for ppi
Page 1
    • zx81
    • By zx81 12th Oct 17, 1:29 PM
    • 14,401 Posts
    • 15,197 Thanks
    zx81
    • 12th Oct 17, 1:29 PM
    • 12th Oct 17, 1:29 PM
    No need. They will write to you if you are affected.
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 12th Oct 17, 1:59 PM
    • 18,906 Posts
    • 10,122 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    • 12th Oct 17, 1:59 PM
    • 12th Oct 17, 1:59 PM
    Hi is there a template letter for claiming plevin i have already been rejected for ppi
    Originally posted by dave73
    Read here;
    https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/ppi-loan-insurance#plevin

You don't need to wait for your bank to write to you about Plevin, but if you do wish to "complain"now be sure that you'll qualify. Was your PPI policy active after 2008? Was the commission undisclosed to you and over 50%?

Remember that Plevin is not an opportunity to re-state your original PPI mis-selling complaint. Your PPI complaint failed, so even if you are rewarded a Plevin refund it will only be of the commission paid above 50% not your whole PPI policy.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

374Posts Today

1,649Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin