Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Jugsi
    • By Jugsi 12th Oct 17, 10:39 AM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Jugsi
    CEL County Court letter - URGENT
    • 12th Oct 17, 10:39 AM
    CEL County Court letter - URGENT 12th Oct 17 at 10:39 AM
    Hello,
    I recently received a similar claim form from CEL. I read the NEWBIE Thread and did the AOS.
    The claim appears to be from early 2015. I honestly don't have a clue of the location, Which car, who was the driver at the time etc... I don't know what to do really..

I did the AOS online and am trying to draft a suitable initial defence.

Can anyone just give me some advice on the next steps?
    Any help will be really useful.
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 12th Oct 17, 10:52 AM
    • 16,904 Posts
    • 21,016 Thanks
    Redx
    • 12th Oct 17, 10:52 AM
    • 12th Oct 17, 10:52 AM
    see post #2 of the NEWBIES sticky thread, there are CEL defence examples etc in there

and read the BARGEPOLE linked post about all the steps involved

read a dozen or more recent 2017 CEL court claim threads and crib from their defences , there are DOZENS of them , posted every week

draft your defence and post it on here for critique
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,434Posts Today

7,307Users online

Martin's Twitter