Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • weavsall
    • By weavsall 12th Oct 17, 10:15 AM
    • 4Posts
    • 0Thanks
    weavsall
    PPI Next How do I know
    • 12th Oct 17, 10:15 AM
    PPI Next How do I know 12th Oct 17 at 10:15 AM
    I have had a next directory card for years (probably about 18-20 years) How do I know IF I have/have had payment protection on it?

Thanks for your time
Page 1
    • zx81
    • By zx81 12th Oct 17, 10:21 AM
    • 13,618 Posts
    • 14,073 Thanks
    zx81
    • 12th Oct 17, 10:21 AM
    • 12th Oct 17, 10:21 AM
    You'd check your paperwork or ask them.
    • dunstonh
    • By dunstonh 12th Oct 17, 11:04 AM
    • 89,842 Posts
    • 55,434 Thanks
    dunstonh
    • 12th Oct 17, 11:04 AM
    • 12th Oct 17, 11:04 AM
    Look at your statements. If you had it, it would appear as a transaction on the statement.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Comments are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice. Different people have different needs and what is right for one person may not be for another. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from a Financial Adviser local to you.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,428Posts Today

7,804Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Common question, but actually its pretty meaningless - the amount to govt is arbitrary - i explain why here...? https://t.co/W6NFlmztaV

• RT @avantiproperty: @MartinSLewis You've got too much time on your hands.

• Today's Twitter poll: Bit out of no where this one. If you wear a watch which wrist is it on...

• Follow Martin