Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ro80rob
    • By ro80rob 11th Oct 17, 10:32 PM
    • 17Posts
    • 8Thanks
    ro80rob
    Liverpool John Lennon approach road Court Claim Received
    • 11th Oct 17, 10:32 PM
    Liverpool John Lennon approach road Court Claim Received 11th Oct 17 at 10:32 PM
    Text Removed by instigator

Many apologies. You know when it gets late and you don't get all the information and you go off in the wrong direction..... Well it's been one of those.

Sorry for time wasting.
    Thanks to Umkomaas for noticing my complete misunderstanding of the problem

I do have a Court Claim form. It is for my daughter, but it is for overstaying parking, and not at JLA.
    Last edited by ro80rob; 11-10-2017 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Error in information
Page 1
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 11th Oct 17, 10:38 PM
    • 15,905 Posts
    • 24,659 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 11th Oct 17, 10:38 PM
    • 11th Oct 17, 10:38 PM
    Copied and pasted from previous ‘hijacked’ thread

It is important to start a new thread on this, please do so. Thank you for starting this new thread.

One thing is for sure, VCS operate around LJLA, there has never been a court claim - ever - at LJLA and for certain, even if there was a claim, it would simply not be being brought by Civil Enforcement Ltd.

If CEL is issuing a court claim (which is easily defendable with plenty of work put in by you) it will definitely not be for LJLA or its environs.

Here’s what you said subsequent to my above input:

Hello

OK, I'll start a new thread. Sorry, I'm not a big forum poster. Not quite got the ettiquette.

I'd appreciate it if you'd copy your post in too, just to get the ball rolling.

On your other point. It is CEL's name on the paperwork.
    From what you imply, It sounds like they are making a test case out of my daughter. Aint that grand!.

I am prepared to put the work in on her behalf, but any guidance would be great.

Cheers....

Cheers... Rob.
    And my further response to this part:

From what you imply, It sounds like they are making a test case out of my daughter. Aint that grand!.
    You entirely misunderstand. No they are not. CEL is a completely different PPC to VCS and have no presence on the roads leading to LJLA.
    Last edited by Umkomaas; 11-10-2017 at 10:40 PM.
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 12th Oct 17, 9:30 AM
    • 15,905 Posts
    • 24,659 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 12th Oct 17, 9:30 AM
    • 12th Oct 17, 9:30 AM
    Sorry for time wasting.
    Thanks to Umkomaas for noticing my complete misunderstanding of the problem

I do have a Court Claim form. It is for my daughter, but it is for overstaying parking, and not at JLA.
    Don’t worry, it’s not a problem.

In order to ensure there’s no further confusion please start another new thread on the CEL/LBA issue where advice can be given specifically about that case.

But before starting that thread, please do have a search through the forum for CEL/LBA cases where you will learn that over the past 3 months there has been a rash of them, that what they are angling for is for the motorist to ignore the process and then end up with a default judgment against them in favour of CEL.

But if you follow due process, you tackle them head on with advice from the forum in defending the case, CEL will discontinue and drop the case before it gets to court - but sometimes it does get close to the wire.

Here’s one from the past couple of days to get you into reading the relevant threads - there’s quite a few; they will each give you ideas and a path to follow.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5716965
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,130Posts Today

6,683Users online

Martin's Twitter