Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • lbpics
    • By lbpics 11th Oct 17, 6:18 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    lbpics
    0 WOW
    Pontins
    • 11th Oct 17, 6:18 PM
    0 WOW
    Pontins 11th Oct 17 at 6:18 PM
    Has anyone on here got an issue with Pontins as I have? seems to me they charge between £200 and 3400 per chalet per week and then offer a standard "oh dear here's £50 quid" letter when you complain about the disgusting, filthy hovel they call a holiday park...... anyone??
Page 1
    • IAmWales
    • By IAmWales 11th Oct 17, 6:29 PM
    • 1,838 Posts
    • 3,821 Thanks
    IAmWales
    • 11th Oct 17, 6:29 PM
    • 11th Oct 17, 6:29 PM
    Pontins is a dive. What did you expect? Did you stay the full week?

(And it's not overseas.)
    • zx81
    • By zx81 11th Oct 17, 6:33 PM
    • 14,380 Posts
    • 15,170 Thanks
    zx81
    • 11th Oct 17, 6:33 PM
    • 11th Oct 17, 6:33 PM

(And it's not overseas.)
    Originally posted by IAmWales
    It should be...
    • heatherw_01
    • By heatherw_01 12th Oct 17, 11:15 AM
    • 4,945 Posts
    • 3,579 Thanks
    heatherw_01
    • 12th Oct 17, 11:15 AM
    • 12th Oct 17, 11:15 AM
    Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,533Posts Today

8,200Users online

Martin's Twitter