Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Ibrarc
    • By Ibrarc 11th Oct 17, 4:17 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Ibrarc
    Urgent help please - court letter from Civil Enforcement Ltd
    • 11th Oct 17, 4:17 PM
    Urgent help please - court letter from Civil Enforcement Ltd 11th Oct 17 at 4:17 PM
    Hi all,

I received a County Court claim form dated the 5th October 2017 from Civil Enforcement Ltd for the following:

Amount claimed: £289.33
    Court fee: £25.00
    Legal representatives costs: £50.00
    Total amount: £364.33

Particulars of claim are:

Claimant claims the sum of £289.33 for outstanding debt & damages including £53.33 interest pursuant to S 69 of the County courts act 1984 Rate 8.00% pa from dates 08/12/2014 to 04/10/17

Then it says I will provide the defendant with seperate detailed particulars within 14 days after service of the claim form.

Now i have absolutely no reconciliation of this parking ticket and have since changed my car.

Please can anyone help me on what i can do.

Many thanks for reading and any help or assistance you can provide.
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 11th Oct 17, 4:42 PM
    • 16,119 Posts
    • 20,205 Thanks
    Redx
    • 11th Oct 17, 4:42 PM
    • 11th Oct 17, 4:42 PM
    read post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread

follow the BARGEPOLE advice linked in there, ensuring you have logged in online and completed just the AOS

leave the defence box completely blank

now read a dozen other similar court claim threads from 2017 only, draft your defence and post it on here for critique
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,818Posts Today

10,342Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin