Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Wood1403
    • By Wood1403 11th Oct 17, 4:16 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Wood1403
    Golden ticket
    • 11th Oct 17, 4:16 PM
    Golden ticket 11th Oct 17 at 4:16 PM
    Hello,

Im totally confused, I have been reading the threads about parkingeye PCNs and I am still lost.

I received a pcn today 11/10/17 but the date of the event is 20/5/17. This is the first I am hearing about this event. I would like to appeal this notice. Please can you attach a template for me to use.
    I dont have memory of driving into the car park nor do I have receipts from the Aldi as it is over 4months ago.

Please help....
Page 1
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 11th Oct 17, 4:27 PM
    • 33,044 Posts
    • 17,000 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 11th Oct 17, 4:27 PM
    • 11th Oct 17, 4:27 PM
    Everyone is politely asked to first read the newbies faq thread near the top of the forum before starting a new thread

Go there now and read up on the game you are involved in and what to do and when

Youi will find the template you want there!!
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 11th Oct 17, 4:29 PM
    • 3,925 Posts
    • 2,150 Thanks
    KeithP
    • 11th Oct 17, 4:29 PM
    • 11th Oct 17, 4:29 PM
    Just send the blue template appeal from the NEWBIES thread.

No need to add anything - just send it.
    • Redx
    • By Redx 11th Oct 17, 4:40 PM
    • 15,995 Posts
    • 20,006 Thanks
    Redx
    • 11th Oct 17, 4:40 PM
    • 11th Oct 17, 4:40 PM
    you and many others they have dredged up

send them this

Dear Sirs

Re: PCN No. ....................

I challenge this 'PCN' as keeper of the car.

I believe that your signs fail the test of 'large lettering' and prominence, as established in ParkingEye Ltd v Beavis. Your unremarkable and obscure signs were not seen by the driver, are in very small print and the terms are not readable to drivers.

There will be no admissions as to who was driving and no assumptions can be drawn. You must either rely on the POFA 2012 and offer me a POPLA code, or cancel the charge, mainly for the following two reasons.

You have failed POFA2012 due to late delivery of the NTK .

Should you have obtained the registered keeper's data from the DVLA without reasonable cause, please take this as formal notice that I reserve the right to sue your company and the landowner/principal, for a sum not less than £250 for any Data Protection Act breach. Your aggressive business practice and unwarranted threat of court for the ordinary matter of a driver using my car without causing any obstruction nor offence, has caused significant distress to me.

I do not give you consent to process data relating to me or this vehicle. I deny liability for any sum at all and you must consider this letter a Section 10 Notice under the DPA. You are required to respond within 21 days. I have kept proof of submission of this appeal and look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,

The Keeper

use the one above , on their website , appealing as KEEPER in the drop down box (important)

never admit or infer who the driver was
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • Ralph-y
    • By Ralph-y 11th Oct 17, 5:31 PM
    • 2,330 Posts
    • 2,832 Thanks
    Ralph-y
    • 11th Oct 17, 5:31 PM
    • 11th Oct 17, 5:31 PM
    do you have any bank statements, showing your visit payment ?

Ralph
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,840Posts Today

9,647Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Yes. Theyre being paid. They're responsible. Especially for a scam that's been reported over 20 times andseen vulne? https://t.co/Q0pHZ7iH3W

• Quite right.Broken system as the six week delay forces the most vulnerable into debt at a crisis moment https://t.co/951fogq5ej

• This is a good brief summary of the evidence I have to the lords on the problems with our student finance system... https://t.co/LQqggZMlgH

• Follow Martin