Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • shaunandelly
    • By shaunandelly 11th Oct 17, 12:54 PM
    • 32Posts
    • 11Thanks
    shaunandelly
    drug dealers
    • 11th Oct 17, 12:54 PM
    drug dealers 11th Oct 17 at 12:54 PM
    How is this money related? Well, protection of property prices I suppose. I live in a crescent and about 50% are are rental.A couple moved in to the end house this summer and there are almost daily visits of what appear to be drug dealers. Question is,best course of action? Eye contact has been made and I would think it wouldn't take much working out who dobbed them in so it needs to be an effective coup de grace. Opinions.
Page 2
    • Fosterdog
    • By Fosterdog 11th Oct 17, 5:18 PM
    • 3,442 Posts
    • 5,872 Thanks
    Fosterdog
    If drugs are involved (and it’s a big IF) it’s way more likely that the neighbours are the dealers rather than the customers if they are getting lots of visitors. Generally users don’t have several different dealers all delivering to them on an almost daily basis, they tend to be the ones going out and visiting their dealers. Or they are hosting drug parties where both users and dealers meet up at a convienient location to transact their deals.
    • daivid
    • By daivid 11th Oct 17, 7:04 PM
    • 155 Posts
    • 136 Thanks
    daivid
    Wow, i did not know that there was a uniform they wear to easily identify from other undesirables that may visit residential areas. Do they wear a special badge that say's "stop me and toke one"?
    Originally posted by ssparks2003
    Smart casual for ladies, shirt and tie for men, plus a name badge with the boots logo? A lot of the 'drug dealers' I know drive quite smart cars too...
    • kinger101
    • By kinger101 11th Oct 17, 10:48 PM
    • 3,951 Posts
    • 5,413 Thanks
    kinger101
    Are they in anyway disrupting your life, other than causing you to twitch the curtains a bit more? Unless they're causing harm to others, let them do what they want in their own home.

Ironically, you talk about property prices. If you make any official complaint about them, you'd be required to disclose this when you sold your own property.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,461Posts Today

8,847Users online

Martin's Twitter