Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • carlosftw
    • By carlosftw 11th Oct 17, 9:53 AM
    • 19Posts
    • 0Thanks
    carlosftw
    New bathroom - anyone used soak.com?
    • 11th Oct 17, 9:53 AM
    New bathroom - anyone used soak.com? 11th Oct 17 at 9:53 AM
    Hi,

We're about to purchase a bathroom suite (toilet, sink, taps, bath etc) from soak.com. I've seen a few bad reviews online about them - but other online stores (victoria plub, victoria plumbing, etc) all have pretty negative reviews too.

Has anyone here actually had items from soak.com for their bathroom... and if so would you recommend? Thanks
Page 1
    • chappers
    • By chappers 11th Oct 17, 3:24 PM
    • 2,705 Posts
    • 1,525 Thanks
    chappers
    • 11th Oct 17, 3:24 PM
    • 11th Oct 17, 3:24 PM
    not used Soak, but of the budget online stores I use Better Bathrooms all the time, their CS/delivery etc is good and the quality of their gear is pretty decent too
    • carlosftw
    • By carlosftw 11th Oct 17, 5:44 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    carlosftw
    • 11th Oct 17, 5:44 PM
    • 11th Oct 17, 5:44 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I think better bathrooms are the same company as Soak
    • kpwll
    • By kpwll 11th Oct 17, 7:19 PM
    • 1,575 Posts
    • 3,246 Thanks
    kpwll
    • 11th Oct 17, 7:19 PM
    • 11th Oct 17, 7:19 PM
    I recently used Aqva bathrooms (aqva.co.uk) to purchase 2 toilets and Better Bathrooms for a basin.

Had no problems with either. Good packaging and delivery times. P&P a bit dear with Aqva & Better Bathrooms, but they had exactly what I wanted.
    Good luck.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

139Posts Today

1,470Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I was surprised to see the three people in front of me in the newsagents were all shocked their old £1 coins were no longer taken.

• RT @natdebtline: If you?ve been visited by a bailiff since April 2014 we want to hear your story for our #bailiffreform campaign https://t.?

• Well so far it seems there's one thing remainers and leavers agree on - the EU is getting the better of the negotia? https://t.co/70z5ffpG8S

• Follow Martin