Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Kee Eta
    • By Kee Eta 11th Oct 17, 5:55 AM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Kee Eta
    Does anyone can recommend eurodita cabins
    • 11th Oct 17, 5:55 AM
    Does anyone can recommend eurodita cabins 11th Oct 17 at 5:55 AM
    Am I just wondering if anyone can advise how to purchase from Eurodita log cabins?
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 11th Oct 17, 6:00 AM
    • 31,739 Posts
    • 37,453 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 11th Oct 17, 6:00 AM
    • 11th Oct 17, 6:00 AM
    You , hello I'd like to buy a cabin

Them , certainly , how Will you pay
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Kee Eta
    • By Kee Eta 11th Oct 17, 12:30 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Kee Eta
    • 11th Oct 17, 12:30 PM
    • 11th Oct 17, 12:30 PM
    I tried to purchase, but they manufacturer and selling only for dealers and retailers
    • TheCyclingProgrammer
    • By TheCyclingProgrammer 11th Oct 17, 2:47 PM
    • 2,745 Posts
    • 1,542 Thanks
    TheCyclingProgrammer
    • 11th Oct 17, 2:47 PM
    • 11th Oct 17, 2:47 PM
    Have you asked them for a list of local suppliers?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,885Posts Today

8,130Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Thank you for covering the story - but also can i say - what a great name for the editor of Money Marketing! https://t.co/UcvQduTeJL

• Hurrah! The ASA's ruled against 2 fake Facebook ads using my image https://t.co/GvNrqDPOC5 tho Facebook still shows others

• PS Today's poll is obviously inspired by the real question I was asked and tweeted about last night.

• Follow Martin