Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Wild_Rover
    • By Wild_Rover 10th Oct 17, 9:48 PM
    • 5,080Posts
    • 16,045Thanks
    Wild_Rover
    Club/association tie manufacturers
    • 10th Oct 17, 9:48 PM
    Club/association tie manufacturers 10th Oct 17 at 9:48 PM
    Hi folks.

I am a member of a small association (registered charity) that is thinking about having ties made up with a printed logo for the gentlemen members (yes, the ladies could have them too, but they don't seem too keen!). Just a basic tie with a printed, one colour, logo. The ties would be made available to members at cost price.

I'm struggling to find a Scottish manufacturer. I have a really old one from another association, but the manufacturer's label on it is a company that ceased trading long ago. The order size would be quite small, probably about 20 and no more than 30. There is no mad rush to obtain them.

Does anyone have any suggestions about suppliers, preferably ones that you have experience of? Edinburgh/ Lothians preferred, or generally Scottish. It is a Scottish charity, it is only active in Scotland, that's why the management committee would prefer to "keep it local".

Cheers in advance,

WR
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire
    Why should I allow that same God to tell me how to raise my kids, who had to drown His own? RG. Ingersol
    I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously. D Adams
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

214Posts Today

2,023Users online

Martin's Twitter