Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SamsReturn
    • By SamsReturn 10th Oct 17, 1:55 PM
    • 1,200Posts
    • 2,144Thanks
    SamsReturn
    World Mental Health Day.
    • 10th Oct 17, 1:55 PM
    World Mental Health Day. 10th Oct 17 at 1:55 PM
    I don't know whether i should be posting this in the holiday forum ? If i've got it wrong will someone move it.
    I was listening to a woman on the radio a couple of weeks ago and after she'd booked her holidays, she went to get insurance and was given a price, then as an afterthought mentioned she had bipolar (i think), she hadn't been asked. But then they turned her application down, and other companies did the same.
    I signed a petition she was organising and have just received an email with an update how things are going.

Elizabeth Watson shared an update on Stop travel insurance companies discriminating against mental health conditions Check it out and leave a comment:
    Petition Update

World Mental Health Day

Hello to all 55,000 of you!! Just a quick update as it's my 30th Birthday today!! I share this day with World Mental Health Day which is very close to my heart. I just wanted to ask what it means to you? Please also keep signing and sharing this petition - I am determined to make big changes and stop the stigma attached to mental health and with your help we are one step closer!! If u want...

If you or someone you know has had mental problems, do you declare them to travel insurance companies, have you had problems.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,254Posts Today

8,901Users online

Martin's Twitter