Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Callum
    • By MSE Callum 10th Oct 17, 1:45 PM
    • 83Posts
    • 46Thanks
    MSE Callum
    MSE News: EE and Virgin mobile phone users 'unable to make calls'
    • 10th Oct 17, 1:45 PM
    MSE News: EE and Virgin mobile phone users 'unable to make calls' 10th Oct 17 at 1:45 PM
    EE and Virgin Mobile customers are reporting widespread problems trying to make calls today....
    Read the full story:
    'EE and Virgin mobile phone users 'unable to make calls''

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.
    Read the latest MSE News
    Flag up a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
    Get the Free Martin's Money Tips E-mail
Page 2
    • CKhalvashi
    • By CKhalvashi 10th Oct 17, 10:36 PM
    • 8,790 Posts
    • 25,019 Thanks
    CKhalvashi
    Very. Suppose it were your father and he was ill or lying hurt? As stated, sexist compounded by your last comment.
    Originally posted by mobilejunkie
    Then he would likely call for an ambulance, as the AA wouldn't be his priority. If he was too ill (a completely different scenario from a fluid leak while in a car park) to do that then I'd hope someone passing would do so for him, as I would for you or anyone else.

My mother drives 30 miles of fast roads each way during rush hour, my father drives 4 miles each way at unsocial times. Who is more likely to break down, and who is more likely to be in more danger as a result of breaking down? OH (who is very much female) commutes 60ish miles of motorway however would likely sort herself out, not that I wouldn't help if I could. At least there is a hard shoulder along the route though.

I have at no time today been ill, neither to the best of my knowledge has anyone I know, and at no time have I attempted to be sexist.
    "I kada sanjamo san, nek bude hiljadu raznih boja" (L. Stamenkovic)

Call me Remainer or Romaniac, but not Remoaner. It's insulting and I have the right to have my voice heard too.

I can spell, my iPad can't.
    • mobilejunkie
    • By mobilejunkie 10th Oct 17, 11:08 PM
    • 7,505 Posts
    • 2,352 Thanks
    mobilejunkie
    It obviously comes naturally to you. You don't have to try.
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 11th Oct 17, 2:46 PM
    • 10,879 Posts
    • 22,761 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    Then he would likely call for an ambulance, as the AA wouldn't be his priority. If he was too ill (a completely different scenario from a fluid leak while in a car park) to do that then I'd hope someone passing would do so for him, as I would for you or anyone else.

My mother drives 30 miles of fast roads each way during rush hour, my father drives 4 miles each way at unsocial times. Who is more likely to break down, and who is more likely to be in more danger as a result of breaking down? OH (who is very much female) commutes 60ish miles of motorway however would likely sort herself out, not that I wouldn't help if I could. At least there is a hard shoulder along the route though.

I have at no time today been ill, neither to the best of my knowledge has anyone I know, and at no time have I attempted to be sexist.
    Originally posted by CKhalvashi
    I would not worry about it.

I do not think you are sexist.

That poster justs wants an argument by the look of it.

My Husband stood to one side today when we were in the bank to let me go out first.

No doubt some will cry 'sexist' I say' gentleman'.
    • Ian011
    • By Ian011 16th Oct 17, 3:11 PM
    • 1,878 Posts
    • 1,062 Thanks
    Ian011
    Their landline customer service numbers are not working.
    EE landline 0845 412 5000.
    Originally posted by john539
    That 0845 number is incorrect. Usage of premium rate 0845 numbers for customer service lines has been illegal since 13 June 2014.
    • AndyPK
    • By AndyPK 16th Oct 17, 7:25 PM
    • 2,474 Posts
    • 659 Thanks
    AndyPK
    try dialing 150

I think the annoying thing is, that i'm sure the same thing happened about a year ago! Maybe a little longer
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,655Posts Today

7,325Users online

Martin's Twitter