Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • hertzyabazas
    • By hertzyabazas 10th Oct 17, 1:10 PM
    • 27,685Posts
    • 5,007,068Thanks
    hertzyabazas
    E: 02/11 Win £2000 worth of toys
    • 10th Oct 17, 1:10 PM
    E: 02/11 Win £2000 worth of toys 10th Oct 17 at 1:10 PM
    All you need to do is nominate someone special for the prize of £1000 worth of Christmas toys – if they win then you’ll get £1000 worth of toys too, ho ho ho!

https://www.very.co.uk/christmas-toy-giveaway.page

Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
    This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who inputs their details into the online entry form by midnight on 2 November 2017. Only one entry per person allowed.
    Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the prize draw are excluded from entering.
    There is one main prize consisting of two bundles of toys each worth £1,000 (having a combined worth of £2,000). The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the unlikely event of the original prize being unavailable. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
    The prize draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries within 7 days of the closing date. The winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw being made and must respond within 14 days or they will lose their right to the prize. Arrangements will be made with the winners to deliver the prize to them within six weeks.
    If you have a Shop Direct home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the prize draw, your entry will not be considered as valid.
    By entering the draw, entrants agree that if they win, their details (name and town) may be disclosed to anyone requesting details of the winners. The winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
Page 1
    • lizd31
    • By lizd31 10th Oct 17, 1:53 PM
    • 22,015 Posts
    • 1,753,404 Thanks
    lizd31
    • 10th Oct 17, 1:53 PM
    • 10th Oct 17, 1:53 PM
    I'm sure this has been posted already but I can't find it, unless someone else is running an identical one as I nominated my carer
    Positivity is the key to success
    • toniq
    • By toniq 10th Oct 17, 2:15 PM
    • 27,939 Posts
    • 573,000 Thanks
    toniq
    • 10th Oct 17, 2:15 PM
    • 10th Oct 17, 2:15 PM
    The littlewoods one got posted not the very.

x
    HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY!

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

213Posts Today

1,548Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin