Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • hubb
    • By hubb 10th Oct 17, 11:07 AM
    • 1,806Posts
    • 358Thanks
    hubb
    0 WOW
    Cheapest wine
    • 10th Oct 17, 11:07 AM
    0 WOW
    Cheapest wine 10th Oct 17 at 11:07 AM
    Up to now we are pretty much at the conclusion that you can get the cheapest priced decent bottle of Red wine from Aldi for a little under £4. Doing a quick Google search however reveals that a place called Portugal Vinyards do wines under £2 (priced in Euro) but even with delivery (around £12.50 for 12 bottles) it's a great price. OBviously the more you order in one delivery the more you will save.

is this my best option for wine or does anyone know any better offers out there that are hidden ?

Thanks
Page 1
    • lillie421
    • By lillie421 11th Oct 17, 9:47 AM
    • 39 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    lillie421
    • 11th Oct 17, 9:47 AM
    • 11th Oct 17, 9:47 AM
    I get the Pinot Grigio from Aldi which is £3.89. All of their wines are pretty cheap but have a nice taste to them, I actually prefer it to expensive wine.
    It sounds like the Portugal Vinyards that you mentioned would be your best option, that is VERY cheap for wine. Let us know how it is!!
    • hubb
    • By hubb 11th Oct 17, 11:39 AM
    • 1,806 Posts
    • 358 Thanks
    hubb
    • 11th Oct 17, 11:39 AM
    • 11th Oct 17, 11:39 AM
    Yes we tried the Pino Grigio last night but didn't much care for it compared to the lovely Kooliburra Shiraz
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

179Posts Today

1,402Users online

Martin's Twitter