Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • UKParliament
      Verified User verified user
    • By UKParliament Verified User verified user 10th Oct 17, 10:25 AM
    • 698Posts
    • 555Thanks
    UKParliament
    Consumer protection for new house buyers: Commons debate
    • 10th Oct 17, 10:25 AM
    Consumer protection for new house buyers: Commons debate 10th Oct 17 at 10:25 AM
    On Monday 16 October at approximately 10.30pm, MPs will debate 'Consumer protection for new house buyers and the National House Building Council'.

This debate has been proposed by Steve Double MP.

You can watch the debate live of catch-up later on Parliament TV.

Share your thoughts and experiences with your MP ahead of this debate.
    Find your MP
    Last edited by UKParliament; 16-10-2017 at 10:26 AM.
    Official Organisation Representative
    Iím the official organisation rep for the House of Commons. I do not work for or represent the government. I am politically impartial and cannot comment on government policy. Find out more in DOT's Mission Statement.

MSE has given permission for me to post letting you know about relevant and useful info. You can see my name on the organisations with permission to post list. If you believe I've broken the Forum Rules please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. This does NOT imply any form of approval of my organisation by MSE
Page 1
    • UKParliament
      Verified User verified user
    • By UKParliament Verified User verified user 16th Oct 17, 10:31 AM
    • 698 Posts
    • 555 Thanks
    UKParliament
    • 16th Oct 17, 10:31 AM
    • 16th Oct 17, 10:31 AM
    Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder that today at approximately 10.30pm, MPs will be discussing 'Consumer protection for new house buyers and the National House Building Council'.
    Official Organisation Representative
    Iím the official organisation rep for the House of Commons. I do not work for or represent the government. I am politically impartial and cannot comment on government policy. Find out more in DOT's Mission Statement.

MSE has given permission for me to post letting you know about relevant and useful info. You can see my name on the organisations with permission to post list. If you believe I've broken the Forum Rules please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. This does NOT imply any form of approval of my organisation by MSE
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,209Posts Today

5,597Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin