Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Pinkor69
    • By Pinkor69 9th Oct 17, 8:00 PM
    • 6Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Pinkor69
    HELP! I think I messed up !!
    • 9th Oct 17, 8:00 PM
    HELP! I think I messed up !! 9th Oct 17 at 8:00 PM
    Hello,

I received a PCN on 18th August from Indigo Parking. I had never seen this forum or even knew about it, so stupidly challenged the PCN.

I was parked in the car park and used the automated telephone system to pay. With bad signal and needing to add this car onto my account it meant that payment did not go through straightaway. The ticket was issued about 10 mins before the transaction was complete, however, I screenshot my phone calls showing I was attempting to pay before the attendant issued the ticket, have bank statement showing payment and text message setting up new reg.

I am not the registered keeper or owner of the car and the registered keeper has not received any other documents through the post. I have only had a debt collection letter from ZZPS, Which I also believe is unfair and incorrect as I have never received notice of a failed appeal, except for one that was to a completely different car and car park (poss breach of data confidentiality)

Would be grateful for any advice.

Many thanks
Page 1
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 9th Oct 17, 8:18 PM
    • 15,886 Posts
    • 24,632 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 9th Oct 17, 8:18 PM
    • 9th Oct 17, 8:18 PM
    Was this at a railway station?

In terms of dealing with ZZPS (who are simple debt collectors and can do you no harm, not unless you’re frightened of letters made to look ‘scary’), please read the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #4 - everything you need/want to know about debt collectors.
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Pinkor69
    • By Pinkor69 9th Oct 17, 9:37 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Pinkor69
    • 9th Oct 17, 9:37 PM
    • 9th Oct 17, 9:37 PM
    Yes it was at a railway station. Thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

268Posts Today

1,536Users online

Martin's Twitter