Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • James.m
    • By James.m 9th Oct 17, 7:56 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    James.m
    Zeek - Want to get to know me
    • 9th Oct 17, 7:56 AM
    Zeek - Want to get to know me 9th Oct 17 at 7:56 AM
    Hi, not sure if this is the right place so apologies if not. I have used the gift card buying site zeek a couple of times now and had no issues with it, bought vouchers paid for them and used them fine. I bought two vouchers last night and as soon as Iíd finished the transaction it said contact support as thereís an issue. They reaponded very quickly within a few minutes and explained there was a security check that needed to be completed on my account and requested a photo of my name and up to date address, photo of my ID and the bank card being used but they only needed to see the name and last 4 digits.

Iím obviously a little wary of sending this much info to a company even though most of the details are already stored on my account and I just wondered if anyone else had used them and had the same problem at all?

Thanks
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,398Posts Today

7,666Users online

Martin's Twitter