Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • PARKER!
    • By PARKER! 8th Oct 17, 7:36 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    PARKER!
    I would greatly appreciate if any of you would advise on my written response
    • 8th Oct 17, 7:36 PM
    I would greatly appreciate if any of you would advise on my written response 8th Oct 17 at 7:36 PM
    Dear all

I have received two pcns spring and autumn 2016 at stepping hill hospital stockport in 2016.

i have now received letter from county court outlining charges and costs (approx 250 pounds) for the spring 2016 case (i have recvd letters from gemini and gladstones previously and ignored) and asking me if i agree to pay / submit my defence / or partial pay. i haven't responded to anything so far. but CCJ implied if i do not respond.

I need to respond by tomorrow evening.
    Your advise and wisdom would be greatly appreciated.
    Thankyou.
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 8th Oct 17, 7:39 PM
    • 16,097 Posts
    • 20,152 Thanks
    Redx
    • 8th Oct 17, 7:39 PM
    • 8th Oct 17, 7:39 PM
    read post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread, acknowledge the claim online at MCOL (write nothing at all in the defence box)

then draft your defence and post it on here for critique
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • Lamilad
    • By Lamilad 9th Oct 17, 12:12 AM
    • 1,039 Posts
    • 2,071 Thanks
    Lamilad
    • 9th Oct 17, 12:12 AM
    • 9th Oct 17, 12:12 AM
    I need to respond by tomorrow evening.
    To the court papers or the letters about the other PCN? What is the issue date on the claim form? Have you acknowledged the claim on MCOL yet?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

168Posts Today

1,470Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin