Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • okane ga nai
    • By okane ga nai 8th Oct 17, 4:28 PM
    • 3,550Posts
    • 352,755Thanks
    okane ga nai
    E: 31/10 Win A 6-Night Dream Holiday To The Philippines
    • 8th Oct 17, 4:28 PM
    E: 31/10 Win A 6-Night Dream Holiday To The Philippines 8th Oct 17 at 4:28 PM
    First Stop Singapore

What’s included?
    · Two roundtrip air tickets on Economy Class on Singapore Airlines en route London Heathrow/Singapore/Cebu, with return flight from Kalibo/Singapore/London Heathrow.
    · A three night stay at Shangri-la’s Mactan Resort & Spa, Cebu, in a Deluxe Seaview Room for two persons with daily buffet breakfast at the Tides Restaurant (Beverage not included).
    · And a three night stay at the Shangri-la’s Boracay Resort in a Premier Seaview Room for two persons with a daily buffet breakfast at the Vintana Restaurant.
    · Ground arrangements for two persons from Crystal Travel including roundtrip airport-hotel transfers in Cebu and Kalibo, and one-way domestic flight tickets from Cebu to Caticlan or Kalibo.

Which of these is NOT a Philippine island?
    Cebu
    Boracay

Sicily
Page 1
    • okane ga nai
    • By okane ga nai 8th Oct 17, 4:31 PM
    • 3,550 Posts
    • 352,755 Thanks
    okane ga nai
    • 8th Oct 17, 4:31 PM
    • 8th Oct 17, 4:31 PM
    The prize includes:

-Two Economy Class tickets for the winner and a companion to the Philippines from either London Heathrow or Manchester.
    -Three Night Stay in Panorama Room, subject to room availability, at Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort & Spa with Daily Breakfast for Two and return private transfers.
    -Internal flights between Cebu & Boracay.
    -Three night stay in a Premier Seaview Room, subject to availability, at Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort & Spa inclusive of daily buffet breakfast plus roundtrip land and speedboat transfers from Caticlan airport.
    All travel must be completed on/before 30th June 2018
    Travel blackout periods apply: 10Dec 17 - 15Jan 18 / 24Mar - 08Apr 18 / 01Aug - 15Aug 18
    • Catmadroo
    • By Catmadroo 8th Oct 17, 6:43 PM
    • 313 Posts
    • 2,684 Thanks
    Catmadroo
    • 8th Oct 17, 6:43 PM
    • 8th Oct 17, 6:43 PM
    I can't see how you select the answer? anyone help please, thanks
    Catmadroo

2017 wins: £2,017, £100 M&S vouchers, £200 evoucher driving lessons, My Little Pony toy bundle, How to train your dragon book set for school, Tickets to Ben & Holly
    • okane ga nai
    • By okane ga nai 8th Oct 17, 6:59 PM
    • 3,550 Posts
    • 352,755 Thanks
    okane ga nai
    • 8th Oct 17, 6:59 PM
    • 8th Oct 17, 6:59 PM
    I can't see how you select the answer? anyone help please, thanks
    Originally posted by Catmadroo
    There is a white circle to click into before each answer option
    Maybe change browser as shows for me in Firefox and Chrome but not in Microsoft Edge.
    • Catmadroo
    • By Catmadroo 10th Oct 17, 8:56 PM
    • 313 Posts
    • 2,684 Thanks
    Catmadroo
    • 10th Oct 17, 8:56 PM
    • 10th Oct 17, 8:56 PM
    Thanks I was using edge will try chrome
    Catmadroo

2017 wins: £2,017, £100 M&S vouchers, £200 evoucher driving lessons, My Little Pony toy bundle, How to train your dragon book set for school, Tickets to Ben & Holly
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

213Posts Today

1,548Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin