Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • supermum4
    • By supermum4 7th Oct 17, 9:35 PM
    • 1,400Posts
    • 1,102Thanks
    supermum4
    0 WOW
    glasgow airport parking recommendations?
    • 7th Oct 17, 9:35 PM
    0 WOW
    glasgow airport parking recommendations? 7th Oct 17 at 9:35 PM
    hi can anyone recommend either just parking or a hotel with parking at glasgow airport we are flying on sat 21st oct any advice would be greatly appreciated cheers looks like i'm going to have to drive up early morning as hotels are full or very expensive so does anyone know any good parking where i don't have to leave my key's as don't want my car moved about cheers guy's
    Last edited by supermum4; 09-10-2017 at 10:05 AM.
Page 1
    • YoungBaker
    • By YoungBaker 7th Oct 17, 9:48 PM
    • 624 Posts
    • 557 Thanks
    YoungBaker
    • 7th Oct 17, 9:48 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 9:48 PM
    We always use FlyingScot. Their only 5 mins away from the airport and the bus transfers are really reliable and regular.

They also have discount codes online often and we used thrm last month with 20% so were the cheapest by far.
    Saving for our next step up the property ladder
    • mollycat
    • By mollycat 7th Oct 17, 10:45 PM
    • 950 Posts
    • 1,911 Thanks
    mollycat
    • 7th Oct 17, 10:45 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 10:45 PM
    Normandy Hotel, Renfrew.

Used them last 3 years.

Rooms are a bit tired but for 1 (up early anyway) night it doesnt really matter.

Thing we like are the transfers, minibus every 20mins to GA, 5 minutes away, and pick up prompt on return too.

About £50 for overnight and 8 days parking.

Erskine Bridge Hotel is sister hotel to Normandy, (i think), similar standard of room, but a more fussy pick up procedure on return last time we stayed there, which was 4 years ago.

Hope that helps.
    • mickey54
    • By mickey54 7th Oct 17, 11:01 PM
    • 352 Posts
    • 530 Thanks
    mickey54
    • 7th Oct 17, 11:01 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 11:01 PM
    Holiday inn express.
    Two minute walk from hotel to airport.
    Comfy rooms and breakfast included.
    • supermum4
    • By supermum4 8th Oct 17, 8:57 PM
    • 1,400 Posts
    • 1,102 Thanks
    supermum4
    • 8th Oct 17, 8:57 PM
    • 8th Oct 17, 8:57 PM
    Normandy Hotel, Renfrew.

Used them last 3 years.

Rooms are a bit tired but for 1 (up early anyway) night it doesnt really matter.

Thing we like are the transfers, minibus every 20mins to GA, 5 minutes away, and pick up prompt on return too.

About £50 for overnight and 8 days parking.

Erskine Bridge Hotel is sister hotel to Normandy, (i think), similar standard of room, but a more fussy pick up procedure on return last time we stayed there, which was 4 years ago.

Hope that helps.
    Originally posted by mollycat

thanks i've emailed them fingers crossed they have availability cheers
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,174Posts Today

5,744Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• RT @thismorning: With his last deals of the year, @MartinSLewis wishes us all a 'very merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and a wonderful and?

• Follow Martin