Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MagsP
    • By MagsP 7th Oct 17, 6:01 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    MagsP
    Help required please
    • 7th Oct 17, 6:01 PM
    Help required please 7th Oct 17 at 6:01 PM
    Hi.
    I know you're probably sick and tired of all this but I need some guidance on a PCN my husband received today.
    It claims that we failed to make a valid payment in the Plymouth Lambhay Car Park on 25th Sept and gives the time we arrived, 12:31:52 and the time we left, 14:44:22 and shows photographs of our car arriving and leaving.
    We are not disputing that we were there at those time but we paid £5 for the parking and left before our 3 hours were up!
    How do we prove that we paid it? We don't keep our parking tickets.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Mags
Page 1
    • waamo
    • By waamo 7th Oct 17, 6:06 PM
    • 2,063 Posts
    • 2,475 Thanks
    waamo
    • 7th Oct 17, 6:06 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 6:06 PM
    Is this a council ticket or a private one?
    This space for hire.
    • fisherjim
    • By fisherjim 7th Oct 17, 6:14 PM
    • 2,500 Posts
    • 3,747 Thanks
    fisherjim
    • 7th Oct 17, 6:14 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 6:14 PM
    As this is ANPR I suspect you didn't input your VRN correctly into the machine.

http://www.britannia-parking.co.uk/regions/detail.php?park=200

Operated by Britannia Parking on behalf of Sutton Harbour Holdings PLC
    Lambhay Hill, PL1 2NR

You need to follow the advice in the newbies thread, don't tell the scammers who was driving, the fact you paid won't matter a jot they are greedy muppets only after more cash.
    To quote the words of the great Count Arthur Strong "You Couldn't make it up"
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 7th Oct 17, 6:30 PM
    • 3,994 Posts
    • 2,266 Thanks
    KeithP
    • 7th Oct 17, 6:30 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 6:30 PM
    MagsP, the precise timings in your post uniquely identifies your parking incident.

PPCs monitor forums like this waiting for people to trip themselves up.

It might be a good idea to edit your post.

Perhaps your second sentence should look something like this:
    It claims that we failed to make a valid payment in the Plymouth Lambhay Car Park on a Monday in September and gives the time we arrived, 12:31 and the time we left, 14:44 and shows photographs of our car arriving and leaving.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

269Posts Today

1,802Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin