Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • snaver
    • By snaver 7th Oct 17, 1:34 PM
    • 77Posts
    • 30Thanks
    snaver
    Email account deleted from Windows Live Mail 2012
    • 7th Oct 17, 1:34 PM
    Email account deleted from Windows Live Mail 2012 7th Oct 17 at 1:34 PM
    Can anyone help me please? When I rebooted my Windows 1.0 PC just now, my default email account had been totally deleted from Windows Live Mail 2012. This happened once before a few months ago and I had to set the whole thing up again and download the IMAP folders and messages. Does anyone know why this is occurring please, and if I can get the information back without having to set the account up again from scratch? Any help greatly appreciated.
Page 1
    • nomoneytoday
    • By nomoneytoday 7th Oct 17, 3:01 PM
    • 4,711 Posts
    • 2,845 Thanks
    nomoneytoday
    • 7th Oct 17, 3:01 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 3:01 PM
    You should be able to put your name and password into the email reader, in the account section, and it will download the emails
    • giraffe69
    • By giraffe69 7th Oct 17, 4:45 PM
    • 2,178 Posts
    • 1,918 Thanks
    giraffe69
    • 7th Oct 17, 4:45 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 4:45 PM
    When I rebooted my Windows 1.0 PC just now
    Having trouble with a Windows 1.0 computer. I'm not surprised.
    • snaver
    • By snaver 7th Oct 17, 9:36 PM
    • 77 Posts
    • 30 Thanks
    snaver
    • 7th Oct 17, 9:36 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 9:36 PM
    Some call it Windows 10, but the amount of trouble I've had with it...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,843Posts Today

6,868Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin