Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jpeck9
    • By jpeck9 7th Oct 17, 10:36 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    jpeck9
    Advise on best Remortgage please
    • 7th Oct 17, 10:36 AM
    Advise on best Remortgage please 7th Oct 17 at 10:36 AM
    Hi,
    This is my first post and was wondering if you have any advice please.
    Mortgage deal ending at the end of October.
    Need to remortgage £43,500 on a property around £140,000 over appx 5-6 years
    Both in full time employment and make regular overpayments.
    Can anyone give me guidance with the low rates compared with setup fees etc.

Thanks
Page 1
    • clairebeth
    • By clairebeth 7th Oct 17, 4:47 PM
    • 119 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    clairebeth
    • 7th Oct 17, 4:47 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 4:47 PM
    There is a comparison calculator on this site, it will point you in the right direction, or a mortgage broker can do the same. Best of luck!
    • YHM
    • By YHM 7th Oct 17, 5:10 PM
    • 156 Posts
    • 53 Thanks
    YHM
    • 7th Oct 17, 5:10 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 5:10 PM
    Plenty of equity on a short mortgage term. You will have plenty of options!

You need to speak to a Mortgage Broker, who will review the market to assess which lender is best for you.
    I am a Mortgage Broker.

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Broker, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,544Posts Today

9,339Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin