esa / law: why do the dwp stick to their version, regardless ?

hello,

please can anyone help with;

(foreward: i am on esa, has been the case for some duration, i have had 2 seperate successful tribunals in that time)

the "dwp" (hcp/mr persons), every single time has presented information that doesn't make sense, i point out they are incorrect, they just respond with rhetoric and will often say the same things that have been pointed out as errornous, in response.

(i.e. they have photocopied evidence, then spent the duration of the "assessment" saying it doesn't exist, even when i tell them they already have it, with a page reference ("please look on page x of my claim")... they deny, respond with rhetoric).

can anyone please tell me why they do this ? it is not rational ? does it have something to do with law and the dwp has to have shown they "undertook the assessment correctly" or something ?? (and conceding that they were errorneous is a no no, so they have to send the rhetoric over ?).

thankyou for any help or information.

regards

Comments

• Bananas123
    Bananas123 Posts: 311 Forumite
    thankyou.

so you think it's just human error from the hcp / then not reading claimants documents / repeated error from the MR person ?.

it seems pointless to complain about the hcp, because by the time you have the health report then it's not much time before the MR person....

what a gratuitous waste of peoples time
  • nope, your talking nonsense....

also note, the bit where i say i have been through the process 2x succesfully already ?, whereas you are just responding with process rhetoric (you work / have worked for the dwp also ???)

please do not respond with speculation and garbage, have had enough from the !!!!!!s at the dwp (see / read post)

thankyou for any help from anybody who knows what they are talking about.
  • Bananas123
    Bananas123 Posts: 311 Forumite
    thankyou for any help from anybody who knows what they are talking about.

(this means not you epitome)
    please do not respond with speculation and garbage

...like aligators.

atleast read before posting tripe.
  • pioneer22
    pioneer22 Posts: 523
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Bananas123 wrote: »
    (this means not you epitome)

...like aligators.

atleast read before posting tripe.

You're very rude I doubt anyone is going to help you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure