Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Enigmatic Me
    • By Enigmatic Me 6th Oct 17, 11:00 PM
    • 1,366Posts
    • 13,559Thanks
    Enigmatic Me
    O2 Appalling Customer Service
    • 6th Oct 17, 11:00 PM
    O2 Appalling Customer Service 6th Oct 17 at 11:00 PM
    Hubby and I took out a SIM only deal after much research particularly for coverage in our area.

SIMs arrived, insert in phone and coverage as bad as previous supplier. Even worse, no 4G in our nearby town which we did get with our previous supplier Three.

So more research and now sign up for BT SIM only deal and call o2 last Friday to cancel in 14 day cooling off period and request PAC codes. Told all would be done and we would have PAC codes within 24 hours.

By Sunday no PAC codes so call again. Told they had been generated and need to message the person who did this to send on.

Monday, still no PAC codes so call again. Told same story as Sunday however my PAC code miraculously arrived as soon as I put phone down. Phoned back re hubbys but again they have to message person who generated them on Friday

Tuesday we are now furious. Ofcom states PAC codes must be given verbally or within 2 hours. So, I obtain CEO email and fire off a complaint.

Wednesday morning receive a call from executive relations, full of apologies and fully upholding my complaint. Advised that hubbys accout had been cancelled so PAC code could not be issued and account would need to be reinstated and she would make sure this was done.

Yesterday, Thursday heard nothing further and still no PAC code so call the executive team, on hold for 6 minutes then told by automated system to call back and cut off. Fire off another email asking them to call me.

Today Friday lunch time, no phone call, no PAC code so call again. The person I spoke to on Wednesday is on a day off so advised someone from executive team will call me back today. 4pm no phone call so try to call them back. On hold for the 6 minutes, cut off so repeat this continuously until 5pm, so one hour of trying to speak to the executive team. 5.01pm now you are told the Office is closed

So I have now fired off yet another complaint email to the CEO now complaining about how our complaint is being handled.

One week later, still no PAC code.

Never ever ever will I return to 02, their service is unbelievable.
    The best things in life are free.....
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

136Posts Today

1,435Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I was surprised to see the three people in front of me in the newsagents were all shocked their old £1 coins were no longer taken.

• RT @natdebtline: If you?ve been visited by a bailiff since April 2014 we want to hear your story for our #bailiffreform campaign https://t.?

• Well so far it seems there's one thing remainers and leavers agree on - the EU is getting the better of the negotia? https://t.co/70z5ffpG8S

• Follow Martin