Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • NothingExpert
    • By NothingExpert 6th Oct 17, 9:17 PM
    • 29Posts
    • 9Thanks
    NothingExpert
    Indigo, PCN Admin Centre, ZZPS Rail Station 'Penalty' Notice
    • 6th Oct 17, 9:17 PM
    Indigo, PCN Admin Centre, ZZPS Rail Station 'Penalty' Notice 6th Oct 17 at 9:17 PM
    Hi Everyone

Having read the Newbie thread, and also searched for similar incidents, I have a few questions - I'll try to keep this as brief as possible and would appreciate your guidance.

• On 29th August the car was parked outside a marked bay (on hatched area) at a railway station. Car park was full and so was parked alongside a legal bay and was not blocking any other car or right of way. The Tariff had been fully paid.
    • A yellow fixed notice was attached to the windscreen which was ignored.
    • On 3rd Oct, PCN Admin Centre (a trading name of ZZPS limited) sent me, the registered owner, a NTK, on behalf of their client INDIGO PARK SOLUTION UK LIMITED for breaching ByeLaw 14 and they mentioned the "notice affixed to the car"
    • On their website, they have evidence, which includes a pic of car with yellow notice on screen, 3 pics of the car parked on the hathchings, two pictures of a sign, one of them zoomed into the bit where it says you cant park outside a marked bay.

So I have a couple of questions - apologies in advance if stupid questions.

1. Would I be right in saying that although PCN Admin Centre aren't directly an approved BPA Operator (see list) as they are a trading name of ZZPS they are indirectly a BPA operator? If not shall I ignore the NTK as they are not an approved operator?
    2. As I didn't appeal within the first 26 days, can I still appeal and If I can, should I use the first appeal letter template in the first stage (the letter in blue writing?). The reason I ask is because the letter assumes I must appeal in 26 days.

I can elaborate on any point if unclear.
    Last edited by NothingExpert; 06-10-2017 at 9:20 PM. Reason: tidy and typoes
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

179Posts Today

1,402Users online

Martin's Twitter