Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • brianqq
    • By brianqq 6th Oct 17, 7:48 PM
    • 8Posts
    • 1Thanks
    brianqq
    What do you think of jobsite co uk?
    • 6th Oct 17, 7:48 PM
    What do you think of jobsite co uk? 6th Oct 17 at 7:48 PM
    I am actively looking for a job, and tried various job seeking websites. I just found jobsite (co uk)

Comparing with other websites, it seems simple, as one can quickly apply for an advertised job without feeling many forms. Does it work well?

In addition, I appreciate if you have suggestions for the best sites for finding manager jobs.
Page 1
    • keepcalmandstayoutofdebt
    • By keepcalmandstayoutofdebt 6th Oct 17, 8:35 PM
    • 2,931 Posts
    • 1,523 Thanks
    keepcalmandstayoutofdebt
    • 6th Oct 17, 8:35 PM
    • 6th Oct 17, 8:35 PM
    Alright.

Had 1 offer last year resulting from it. From an employer doing a mass recruitment drive, applied on Sunday, heard back on Tuesday.

Results at the moment are a bit far fetched at the mo, think I get hgv driver up north and factory operative in London but I don't really uterlise the profile/more about me bit in full and suppose it depends if there are exact matches of jobs in the area at the time. It isn't the only site to give me the giggles in what it produces as matches.
    "If you are caught in a rainstorm, once you accept that you'll receive a soaking, the only thing left to do is enjoy the walk"
    • Sanne
    • By Sanne 7th Oct 17, 8:23 PM
    • 342 Posts
    • 307 Thanks
    Sanne
    • 7th Oct 17, 8:23 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 8:23 PM
    Be mindful that you may still want to tailor your CV for each job you are applying for - may be quick but sending the same CV each time may not be best.
    • lillie421
    • By lillie421 11th Oct 17, 4:56 PM
    • 44 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    lillie421
    • 11th Oct 17, 4:56 PM
    • 11th Oct 17, 4:56 PM
    I have never used that site, I normally use indeed or totaljobs is very good. There is normally a search bar in most job websites where you can type in the job you want to do.
    Good luck in your job hunting
    • Ozzuk
    • By Ozzuk 11th Oct 17, 5:21 PM
    • 1,176 Posts
    • 1,723 Thanks
    Ozzuk
    • 11th Oct 17, 5:21 PM
    • 11th Oct 17, 5:21 PM
    Back in the day jobsite and jobserve where the sites to use for IT jobs (when I was last looking). Now LinkedIn seems to be a strong contender, I get approached a lot and I'm not even looking. Especially for manager level jobs you should have a strong linked in profile and indicate you are open for roles.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,398Posts Today

7,666Users online

Martin's Twitter