Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
    • Uxb
    • By Uxb 6th Oct 17, 6:24 PM
    • 924 Posts
    • 1,004 Thanks
    Uxb
    • 6th Oct 17, 6:24 PM
    • 6th Oct 17, 6:24 PM
    Note that it is not protected by the UK's FSCS.
    It is instead protected by the French equivalent one - though I wish you good luck with getting any money out of them as a UK resident in the event of a major issue/collapse.
    • Hattie625
    • By Hattie625 6th Oct 17, 6:51 PM
    • 574 Posts
    • 444 Thanks
    Hattie625
    • 6th Oct 17, 6:51 PM
    • 6th Oct 17, 6:51 PM
    I'll stick with Ulster Bank E Savings at 1.25% as I'm all set up. Not inclined to abandon it for an extra 0,05% after all the hard work in setting it up
    • Malchester
    • By Malchester 6th Oct 17, 8:58 PM
    • 37 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    Malchester
    • 6th Oct 17, 8:58 PM
    • 6th Oct 17, 8:58 PM
    Also remember RCI is not instant access but easy access - the money is not transferred by faster payments but takes a day or so to get to nominated account. I did not realise this so moved the money to a faster payment instant access account (Tesco Internet Saver) but watch out for sneaky increases to interest rates which are only applied to new accounts unless you open a new account and transfer. When I complained the customer advisor said they did not auto transfer existing customers as some did not want the higher rate!!!!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

179Posts Today

1,402Users online

Martin's Twitter