Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • connor512
    • By connor512 6th Oct 17, 6:09 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    connor512
    Parking Ticket dropped on my the floor of my car now I have a fine
    • 6th Oct 17, 6:09 PM
    Parking Ticket dropped on my the floor of my car now I have a fine 6th Oct 17 at 6:09 PM
    Just came back from from Uni in Birmingham and noticed I had a PCN from Euro Parking Services with the usual discounted price in the first 2 weeks £60 then up to £100 after that, I had a valid ticket, it just fell from probably me shutting my door (Not the sticky kind of tickets)

After appealing almost straight away (which reading the starter thread after appealing, wasn't the best thing to do!), stating I was the keeper of the vehicle, with proof of the ticket which also had my registration number, date and time printed on it.

They quickly got back to me (20 mins) with a reason why the fine was still being held up;

'As per the Pay and Display car park's terms and conditions, all vehicles must clearly display a valid ticket to park in this area.
    Unfortunately when the Parking Charge was issued a valid pay and display ticket was not clearly displayed in your vehicle.'

This company is a IPC member, what would be my next step now, write a letter to the company, let it blow over, i have no clue?

Thank you
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 6th Oct 17, 6:12 PM
    • 16,895 Posts
    • 20,997 Thanks
    Redx
    • 6th Oct 17, 6:12 PM
    • 6th Oct 17, 6:12 PM
    its not a "fine" , its an INVOICE , no private company can "fine" you , they have no authority

the NEWBIES sticky thread tellsl you what to do next (which is nothing)

theey have 6 years if they wish to issue an MCOL , which is when you put your case before a judge

keep all the paperwork and the ticket in the meantime - FILE IT

and get some pics of the signs etc too , file them as well
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • beamerguy
    • By beamerguy 6th Oct 17, 8:38 PM
    • 6,464 Posts
    • 8,275 Thanks
    beamerguy
    • 6th Oct 17, 8:38 PM
    • 6th Oct 17, 8:38 PM
    Just came back from from Uni in Birmingham and noticed I had a PCN from Euro Parking Services with the usual discounted price in the first 2 weeks £60 then up to £100 after that, I had a valid ticket, it just fell from probably me shutting my door (Not the sticky kind of tickets)

After appealing almost straight away (which reading the starter thread after appealing, wasn't the best thing to do!), stating I was the keeper of the vehicle, with proof of the ticket which also had my registration number, date and time printed on it.

They quickly got back to me (20 mins) with a reason why the fine was still being held up;

'As per the Pay and Display car park's terms and conditions, all vehicles must clearly display a valid ticket to park in this area.
    Unfortunately when the Parking Charge was issued a valid pay and display ticket was not clearly displayed in your vehicle.'

This company is a IPC member, what would be my next step now, write a letter to the company, let it blow over, i have no clue?

Thank you
    Originally posted by connor512
    What do you expect from a parking cowboy and especially
    one that belongs to the IPC/IAS scam.

If a scammer says no, you cannot argue with low life

What you can do however is ignore them and the IPC.
    Expect low life debt collector letters WHICH YOU IGNORE
    until these sewer rats give up

Then wait to see what Euro do about a "fluttering" ticket

Contact your Uni, prove you paid and ask them to cancel it
    RBS - MNBA - CAPITAL ONE - LLOYDS

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,923Posts Today

7,685Users online

Martin's Twitter