Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Midnighter
    • By Midnighter 6th Oct 17, 4:33 PM
    • 9,498Posts
    • 1,054,450Thanks
    Midnighter
    E: 02/11 (11:59pm) Win exclusive Books Are My Bag tote bags
    • 6th Oct 17, 4:33 PM
    E: 02/11 (11:59pm) Win exclusive Books Are My Bag tote bags 6th Oct 17 at 4:33 PM
    Caboodle

It's back! Books Are My Bag is the country's biggest celebration of bookshops, with Bookshop Day on Saturday 7th October - see what's going on near you - and the second Books Are My Bag Readers Awards.

This year's limited edition bags are:

By beloved Irish designer Orla Kiely

A Pip and Posy design celebrating picture books by the bestselling illustrator of The Gruffalo, Axel Scheffler
    A Pig!n of Howth design inspired by the beloved series by Kathleen Watkins & Margaret Anne Suggs, if you're in Ireland
    These bags are available to buy from bookshops nationwide and we have 10 to give away, plus a beautiful Orla Kiely mug and a £20/€25 National Book Token to spend in your favourite bookshop.

To enter to win this exclusive prize, simply fill in the form.
    2017 Wins: Chocolate & Love Bar, Blair Witch DVD, Tatty Devine Earrings, Signed Mariella Frostrup Book, Rose Tremain's Gustav Sonata, Bottle of Black Cow Vodka, Apple Tree Yard DVD, Murder at the Manor, Jordans Superberry Granola, Stabilo Pens & £41.60.

Avatar Angel Seraphina painted by Julie L.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,672Posts Today

7,620Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I was surprised to see the three people in front of me in the newsagents were all shocked their old £1 coins were no longer taken.

• RT @natdebtline: If you?ve been visited by a bailiff since April 2014 we want to hear your story for our #bailiffreform campaign https://t.?

• Well so far it seems there's one thing remainers and leavers agree on - the EU is getting the better of the negotia? https://t.co/70z5ffpG8S

• Follow Martin