Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • IDeamOfFairies
    • By IDeamOfFairies 6th Oct 17, 3:35 PM
    • 1,773Posts
    • 48,208Thanks
    IDeamOfFairies
    E: 31/03 Win instant prize upto £50 + Around World trip / 3 years Uni fees worth £30k
    • 6th Oct 17, 3:35 PM
    E: 31/03 Win instant prize upto £50 + Around World trip / 3 years Uni fees worth £30k 6th Oct 17 at 3:35 PM
    https://www.circle.com/en-gb/edunation (register for a Circle account)

For entering you will be given a random prize of between 50p & £50 (credited to your circle account) which you can withdraw to your bank or send to a friend
    Circle is a money sending app (similar to Paypal) which is approved by Barclays Bank
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/06/barclays-supports-uk-launch-of-circle-money-transfer-app

T&C's

SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION AND TIMING: The Circle “Education or Every Nation” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on or about 18 September 2017 at 12:01a.m. Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) and ends on 31st March 2018 at 11:59 p.m. GMT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Circle reserves the right to extend the term of the Sweepstakes. At the end of the Sweepstakes Period, Sweepstakes entrant(s) will be randomly selected as the winner(s) of a Prize, from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, as set forth more fully below. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law.

ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom, Ireland and France who (i) are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry and (ii) have a Circle account. Employees of Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including the administrator of this Sweepstakes if any (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win.

HOW TO ENTER:
    During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes if you have an active and existing Circle account and by following these steps: (1) upon receiving the Education or Every Nation portal link, you may enter the portal and answer one of the two questions and be entered to win either Grand Prize 1 or Grand Prize 2 (as further described below); (2) upon completing Step 1, you will receive a randomly generated promotion code that when redeemed will issue a random prize from £0.50 (fifty pence) to £50 (fifty pounds); and (3) the Sent Payment and all activities associated with it must be for a legitimate and legal purpose. Completion of Step 1 will count as one (1) entry into the sweepstakes. Promotion codes will be generated, randomised and distributed at the time of signing up.

WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: At the end of the Sweepstakes Period, one (1) Sweepstakes entrant will win Grand Prize 1 or Grand Prize 2 dependent on which question they answered The winner will be randomly selected from all Sweepstakes Entrants. Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winner will be notified via email. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If the potential winner does not respond within five (5) of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Sponsors may successively attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winner(s) of an applicable prize in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed winner(s) of such applicable prize after such attempts have been made, such prize may go unawarded.
    For the avoidance of doubt, you may enter to win this free prize draw/Sweepstakes as many times as you like over the Sweepstakes Period but once selected as a potential winner you will not be eligible to be entered into the prize draw again.

PRIZES/ODDS: There is one (1) Grand Prize available.
    Either:
    Grand Prize 1 consists of reimbursement for tuition fees for three (3) years of university;or
    Grand Prize 2 consists of a trip around the world.
    The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize is thirty thousand pounds (£30,000).
    No cash alternative or substitution of prize will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. Applicable portions of prize will be delivered only to an address in the United Kingdom, Ireland or France (depending on the residency of the prize winner).

GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Each prize will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. All portions of the prize are non-assignable and non-transferable. All details and other restrictions of the prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No cash alternative or substitution of the prize will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. The prize winner shall be solely responsible for all applicable taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. The potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return any requested Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected.
    Last edited by IDeamOfFairies; Yesterday at 8:24 PM.
    Yes, I know there is no "R" in the word dream in my username - it was setup in memory of my grandson
Page 1
    • eveyvee
    • By eveyvee 7th Oct 17, 3:33 PM
    • 67 Posts
    • 975 Thanks
    eveyvee
    • 7th Oct 17, 3:33 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 3:33 PM
    Good luck trying to sign up
    • IDeamOfFairies
    • By IDeamOfFairies 7th Oct 17, 4:06 PM
    • 1,773 Posts
    • 48,208 Thanks
    IDeamOfFairies
    • 7th Oct 17, 4:06 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 4:06 PM
    Good luck trying to sign up
    Originally posted by eveyvee
    Had no problem with the sign up - did it via "Register with Facebook" and was awarded £5.35 as my mystery cash amount of which I transferred to my bank and it was there 2 hours later
    You moved £5.35 from Circle to VISA ****
    The money will arrive safe and sound in 1 - 4 business days.
    Yes, I know there is no "R" in the word dream in my username - it was setup in memory of my grandson
    • zoescrims
    • By zoescrims 7th Oct 17, 4:19 PM
    • 2,524 Posts
    • 5,417 Thanks
    zoescrims
    • 7th Oct 17, 4:19 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 4:19 PM
    78p for me!!
    2017 May: £25 Thorntons,socks, mini greenhouse,£5 Amazon June: facemask, pizza,toothbrush, small bag of chocs,water bottle July: pizza coupon,flip flops,wimbledon towel,hoody,brolly Aug: Cricket tixs, toy dog Sep:Eyeko mascara,Roald Dahl book, £25 Oct: pizza ,flexitol cream,hot chocolate,
    • wdywuk
    • By wdywuk 7th Oct 17, 4:53 PM
    • 2,260 Posts
    • 53,785 Thanks
    wdywuk
    • 7th Oct 17, 4:53 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 4:53 PM
    I signed up and enter my info (you should skip the enter your card details)

Look at your email and click on the box to get your reward.

58p for me

Not for the comper's who don't wish to give out their card or bank details
    Last edited by wdywuk; 07-10-2017 at 4:56 PM.
    • Thiazole
    • By Thiazole 7th Oct 17, 5:01 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Thiazole
    • 7th Oct 17, 5:01 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 5:01 PM
    1.92 for me thanks my first ever win as a newbie
    • ANGELWINGS
    • By ANGELWINGS 7th Oct 17, 6:07 PM
    • 972 Posts
    • 11,223 Thanks
    ANGELWINGS
    • 7th Oct 17, 6:07 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 6:07 PM
    1.92 for me thanks my first ever win as a newbie
    Originally posted by Thiazole
    Same for me too £1.92
    • BikerChick90
    • By BikerChick90 8th Oct 17, 12:49 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    BikerChick90
    • 8th Oct 17, 12:49 PM
    • 8th Oct 17, 12:49 PM
    I never received an email? Signed up and downloaded the app? Not sure what I've done wrong?
    • DynasticDux
    • By DynasticDux 23rd Oct 17, 6:50 PM
    • 3,260 Posts
    • 130,030 Thanks
    DynasticDux
    • 23rd Oct 17, 6:50 PM
    • 23rd Oct 17, 6:50 PM
    Won £27.46 and had it paid into my bank account within a few hours

Thanks
    • IDeamOfFairies
    • By IDeamOfFairies 23rd Oct 17, 8:38 PM
    • 1,773 Posts
    • 48,208 Thanks
    IDeamOfFairies
    Just discovered another way to get an extra FREE £5

Send £25 to a friend or family member (IE: someone you can trust to send it you back) and you will get a FREE £5 ...... obviously you will have to get your friend/family member to create an account first.

Then when your friend/family member sends the £25 back to you, they also get an extra £5 FREE too
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

644Posts Today

6,130Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin