Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Enceladus
    • By Enceladus 6th Oct 17, 2:04 PM
    • 63Posts
    • 18Thanks
    Enceladus
    OVO Energy Warm Home Discount
    • 6th Oct 17, 2:04 PM
    OVO Energy Warm Home Discount 6th Oct 17 at 2:04 PM
    Does anybody know when OVO Energy will be taking application for the broader group Warm Homes Discount?

The OVO website just says "The Warm Home Discount is open for pre-registration for 2017/18". I've pre-registered but that's not an application per se, just to get an email when you can register officially. I have had WHD from E.ON and BG before but never had to apply this late in the year.
Page 1
    • Richie-from-the-Boro
    • By Richie-from-the-Boro 6th Oct 17, 3:16 PM
    • 6,342 Posts
    • 4,762 Thanks
    Richie-from-the-Boro
    • 6th Oct 17, 3:16 PM
    • 6th Oct 17, 3:16 PM
    OVO like all the others will begin for the self-certified broader group when OVO says begin on their website, you need to pre-register then keep a eye yourself on their website.

50,000 available, the automated core group served 1st, any remaining after the core allocation will go to the broader group. Keep a eye yourself on their website.
    Disclaimer : Everything I write on this forum is my opinion. I try to be an even-handed poster and accept that you at times may not agree with these opinions or how I choose to express them, this is not my problem. The Disabled : If years cannot be added to their lives, at least life can be added to their years - Alf Morris - ℜ
    • Enceladus
    • By Enceladus 12th Oct 17, 3:12 AM
    • 63 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    Enceladus
    • 12th Oct 17, 3:12 AM
    • 12th Oct 17, 3:12 AM
    Looks like applications to OVO for those in the broader group are now open. Didn't receive an email, even though pre-registered.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,131Posts Today

5,876Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• RT @thismorning: With his last deals of the year, @MartinSLewis wishes us all a 'very merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and a wonderful and?

• Follow Martin