Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • THX758
    • By THX758 6th Oct 17, 1:41 PM
    • 144Posts
    • 97Thanks
    THX758
    Ocado website playing up?
    • 6th Oct 17, 1:41 PM
    Ocado website playing up? 6th Oct 17 at 1:41 PM
    I tried to get to the website, first it could not be reached, then I had to do my reserved shopping twice because it wouldn't accept my usual payment card once, but then now I can't start another order. I did get the same thing twice before, it started not long ago, while before that I had no problem whatsoever with this website.
    Has anyone had any problems with the Ocado website lately?
    I have no problems with any other websites, so the problem is not at my end.
Page 1
    • Ferryboat Woman
    • By Ferryboat Woman 6th Oct 17, 4:34 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    Ferryboat Woman
    • 6th Oct 17, 4:34 PM
    • 6th Oct 17, 4:34 PM
    It was playing up yesterday,I wanted to edit an order and it was driving me crazy,it wouldn’t allow me to edit,then I couldn’t log out.Seem to be working fine today though( Friday 5th). Yesterday Ocado opened their Christmas delivery slots to Smart Pass holders so perhaps it was due to heavy traffic.
    • Callie22
    • By Callie22 6th Oct 17, 6:03 PM
    • 2,931 Posts
    • 7,978 Thanks
    Callie22
    • 6th Oct 17, 6:03 PM
    • 6th Oct 17, 6:03 PM
    I had trouble yesterday, I couldn't access my saved order and it wouldn't let me view any products. It seems ok today.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,278Posts Today

7,560Users online

Martin's Twitter