Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • vanpopple
    • By vanpopple 6th Oct 17, 11:33 AM
    • 1,175Posts
    • 7,114Thanks
    vanpopple
    HELP! No Receipt.
    • 6th Oct 17, 11:33 AM
    HELP! No Receipt. 6th Oct 17 at 11:33 AM
    Hello compers,

I recently bought a bottle of Blue NUN wine at £4.50.
    When i got home i noticed there was a collaret with a competiton so i entered and have been informed Ive won a ''top prize''

I sent a photo of the collaret but they say on T & Cs ''need receipt''
    I couldnt even read that in store as the wirting is too small for the naked eye, and the lighting is awful in the booze aisles.
    And as i only bought, blue nun, milk, pop and some rolls I didnt even think about the reciept.

Where do i stand??

Thank you in advance
    VP
    Still comping, after 2 heart attacks 4th feb & 6th feb, and a stent put in.. 45 years old only
Page 1
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 6th Oct 17, 12:04 PM
    • 34,854 Posts
    • 225,826 Thanks
    mjm3346
    • 6th Oct 17, 12:04 PM
    • 6th Oct 17, 12:04 PM
    5. The Promotion runs from 00:01 on 19/09/17 (“Opening Date”) until 23:59 on 20/11/2017 (“Closing Date”).

35. To claim the prize indicated, winners will be required to send to email address blue.nun@myprizeclaim.co.uk the following:

i contact details (full name, email address, mobile telephone)
    ii two images complete and clear image(s) of:
    · The original itemised till receipt that clearly shows the product purchased, store, date and time. For the avoidance of doubt the till receipt must be dated and timed prior to entry.
    · The promotional collaret inner which bears the promotional unique entry code.
    36. It is the winners’ responsibility to ensure the correct information is entered within 21 days of the winning notification. If the Promoter fails to contact the winner due to the incorrect information being supplied, they reserve the right to withdraw the prize.

37. The Promoter has the right to validate all prize claims and reject any claims not meeting all of the terms and conditions as set out.

38. Winners must retain their original proof of purchase and the promotional collaret which contains the unique winning code entered. In addition to emailing an image of your proof of purchase, the Promoter, or it’s appointed agents, has the right to request your original proof of purchase in order to ensure complete validity of all potential prize claims. For this purpose, incomplete receipts that do not show full transaction details, are photocopies, images or order confirmations cannot be accepted. Original receipts should be dated after 00.01 on 19/11/2017 but prior to the entry date and time.
    So no one can enter the competition before the final day based on their dates
    • vanpopple
    • By vanpopple 6th Oct 17, 12:17 PM
    • 1,175 Posts
    • 7,114 Thanks
    vanpopple
    • 6th Oct 17, 12:17 PM
    re
    • 6th Oct 17, 12:17 PM
    So no one can enter the competition before the final day based on their dates
    Originally posted by mjm3346
    So if needed do you think i could use it as a ''technicality''?
    Still comping, after 2 heart attacks 4th feb & 6th feb, and a stent put in.. 45 years old only
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 6th Oct 17, 12:29 PM
    • 34,854 Posts
    • 225,826 Thanks
    mjm3346
    • 6th Oct 17, 12:29 PM
    • 6th Oct 17, 12:29 PM
    So if needed do you think i could use it as a ''technicality''?
    Originally posted by vanpopple
    If all else fails it might be worth a shot as the T&C's are almost impossible to comply with.

They used to be able to track purchases from clubcard details, don't know if they still can.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,105Posts Today

6,864Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin