Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • harshitguptaiitr
    • By harshitguptaiitr 5th Oct 17, 9:54 PM
    • 80Posts
    • 12Thanks
    harshitguptaiitr
    0 WOW
    Silentnight Miracoil zoned spring system
    • 5th Oct 17, 9:54 PM
    0 WOW
    Silentnight Miracoil zoned spring system 5th Oct 17 at 9:54 PM
    Has anyone ever had any experience with Silentnight Miracoil Geltex Divan Bed/Mattress with Miracoil zoned spring system

I am planning to buy this Divan Bed/Mattress but have concerns on mattress comfort and longevity

Any experience or feedback is most appreciated please
Page 1
    • Chickabiddybex
    • By Chickabiddybex 6th Oct 17, 11:49 AM
    • 1,204 Posts
    • 1,488 Thanks
    Chickabiddybex
    • 6th Oct 17, 11:49 AM
    • 6th Oct 17, 11:49 AM
    What one person finds comfortable in a mattress isn't necessarily what other people will find comfortable.

Do you sleep on your front/back/side? Do you have any sleep related complaints, any aches and pains from your current mattress? What is your current mattress like? Are you particularly heavy or particularly light or somewhere in between?

And what in particular is important to you when buying a mattress?
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • wunferall
    • By wunferall 6th Oct 17, 1:36 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    wunferall
    • 6th Oct 17, 1:36 PM
    • 6th Oct 17, 1:36 PM
    Got rid of ours after a year & went for a Hypnos which we've had a few months now.
    Silentnight aren't very good quality it seems from our personal experience. Ours developed a definite dip and we could hear the springs "boing" but despite the supposed guarantee, Silentnight didn't want to know.
    Looking at reviews now, it seems our experience was not unique.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

267Posts Today

1,543Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin