Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Amwin33
    • By Amwin33 5th Oct 17, 9:22 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Amwin33
    Please help advice needed
    • 5th Oct 17, 9:22 PM
    Please help advice needed 5th Oct 17 at 9:22 PM
    I need help with a private parking fine. I wrote a letter to the company and refused to pay it after i did some research. They emailed me back and said that the parking fine was given correctly and asked me to appeal which I didn't do because i admitted liability by doing that so instead I ignored it. I have received a letter telling me to pay the fine and I don't know what to do now? It is with a registered company if thats any help?

Kirsty
Page 1
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 5th Oct 17, 9:23 PM
    • 3,928 Posts
    • 2,159 Thanks
    KeithP
    • 5th Oct 17, 9:23 PM
    • 5th Oct 17, 9:23 PM
    Which company?
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 5th Oct 17, 9:35 PM
    • 7,640 Posts
    • 7,712 Thanks
    pogofish
    • 5th Oct 17, 9:35 PM
    • 5th Oct 17, 9:35 PM
    . I wrote a letter to the company and refused to pay it after i did some research.
    Originally posted by Amwin33
    Please tell us you live in Scotland or NI?

If not, the get stuck-in to the Newbies Sticky at the top of this forum and inform yourself properly!
    • Amwin33
    • By Amwin33 6th Oct 17, 6:24 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Amwin33
    • 6th Oct 17, 6:24 AM
    • 6th Oct 17, 6:24 AM
    The company is PCN
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 6th Oct 17, 9:25 AM
    • 40,412 Posts
    • 80,719 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    • 6th Oct 17, 9:25 AM
    • 6th Oct 17, 9:25 AM
    Please give us the name of the company as there are too many with similar initials for us to know precisely which one you are dealing with. I can think of two companies with PCN in their title, and they belong to different ATAs which means the appeal process is completely different.

Please also answer the question about where you live as the advice to ignore does not apply in England or Wales.
    Last edited by Fruitcake; 06-10-2017 at 9:28 AM.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 6th Oct 17, 6:34 PM
    • 3,928 Posts
    • 2,159 Thanks
    KeithP
    • 6th Oct 17, 6:34 PM
    • 6th Oct 17, 6:34 PM
    It is with a registered company if thats any help?
    No, that's no help.

Please try harder.
    • Redx
    • By Redx 6th Oct 17, 6:42 PM
    • 16,013 Posts
    • 20,031 Thanks
    Redx
    • 6th Oct 17, 6:42 PM
    • 6th Oct 17, 6:42 PM
    The company is PCN
    no its not pcn

name the creditor please, the original parking company that issued the ticket in the first place
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

128Posts Today

1,470Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @furyboy86: @MartinSLewis I read your email, and decided to check my account interest rates. My main account = 0.0%(!) and my cash ISA =?

• Yes. Theyre being paid. They're responsible. Especially for a scam that's been reported over 20 times andseen vulne? https://t.co/Q0pHZ7iH3W

• Quite right.Broken system as the six week delay forces the most vulnerable into debt at a crisis moment https://t.co/951fogq5ej

• Follow Martin