Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • One-Eye
    • By One-Eye 5th Oct 17, 8:37 PM
    • 38,675Posts
    • 6,109,353Thanks
    One-Eye
    E: 19/10 Win a £175 photo session with your dog, York Area
    • 5th Oct 17, 8:37 PM
    E: 19/10 Win a £175 photo session with your dog, York Area 5th Oct 17 at 8:37 PM
    reg/login with Living North

Some of the most precious moments with man’s best friend are spent out in the wood and wilderness with your precious pooch. And thanks to Annemarie King, better known at The Phodographer you can capture those moments for posterity. The Phodographer offers a range of photo shoots for your dog, including the Muddy Good Walk, worth £175, where you’ll enjoy a woodland wander and photo shoot for up to two dogs in the York area, and a 10x8 inch fine art print to display proudly in your home. We’ve secured the amazing prize of one Muddy Good Walk for a lucky Living North reader – plus their pooch – to give away.

Valid for 12 months following the closing of the competition.
    Photo shoot to take place within 10 miles of York city centre.

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

147Posts Today

1,441Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @furyboy86: @MartinSLewis I read your email, and decided to check my account interest rates. My main account = 0.0%(!) and my cash ISA =?

• Yes. Theyre being paid. They're responsible. Especially for a scam that's been reported over 20 times andseen vulne? https://t.co/Q0pHZ7iH3W

• Quite right.Broken system as the six week delay forces the most vulnerable into debt at a crisis moment https://t.co/951fogq5ej

• Follow Martin