Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • CurtisJames
    • By CurtisJames 5th Oct 17, 6:12 PM
    • 7Posts
    • 1Thanks
    CurtisJames
    Advice needed! Directions Questionnaire Stage
    • 5th Oct 17, 6:12 PM
    Advice needed! Directions Questionnaire Stage 5th Oct 17 at 6:12 PM
    So i sent my defense off last month and now my case has moved onto the questionnaire stage.

Gladestones has sent me there claimnants completed DQ with piece of paper saying:
    We kindly request that the court send the N159 form attached to the Defendant for their consideration and, upon the defendant consenting to the case being heard on papers alone, The judge makes the following direction;
    ''The matter will be considered on paperwork without a hearing the parties attendance is not required and the judge will determine the matter based upon the documents and evidence supplied and any written representations received''

Im waiting on my DQ from the Court, but what would be the next best move to take after this?
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 5th Oct 17, 6:15 PM
    • 15,962 Posts
    • 19,990 Thanks
    Redx
    • 5th Oct 17, 6:15 PM
    • 5th Oct 17, 6:15 PM
    all explained in the newbies sticky thread, post #2

IGNORE the gladrags DQ request , follow the advice by BARGEPOLE etc

you need to ctick to your original thread, dont open NEW threads unless you have a NEW and separate case to discuss
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,226Posts Today

8,058Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Hurrah! The ASA's ruled against 2 fake Facebook ads using my image https://t.co/GvNrqDPOC5 tho Facebook still shows others

• PS Today's poll is obviously inspired by the real question I was asked and tweeted about last night.

• Not all firms have panels and HR teams. There are many very small businesses out there without such resources :) https://t.co/cLo0zO7Yqu

• Follow Martin