Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • T-G-C
    • By T-G-C 5th Oct 17, 5:01 PM
    • 43Posts
    • 4Thanks
    T-G-C
    Aqua - Card & PIN Envelope
    • 5th Oct 17, 5:01 PM
    Aqua - Card & PIN Envelope 5th Oct 17 at 5:01 PM
    Hello,

A bit of an odd question but has anyone who's received their card and PIN from Aqua in the last 12 months had the envelope brandad with the logo on the front etc. or is it the standard "Private and Confidential' white envelope with no branding?

The reason I ask is because in our communal area, letters with branding on, giving away what it is, often dissappear into limbo and so would like to know if it's needed to wait for the postman to avoid anyone getting hold of my new card an PIN.

Thanks!
Page 1
    • zx81
    • By zx81 5th Oct 17, 5:07 PM
    • 14,331 Posts
    • 15,095 Thanks
    zx81
    • 5th Oct 17, 5:07 PM
    • 5th Oct 17, 5:07 PM
    I believe unbranded, without private and confidential and a PO Box return address.
    • dj1471
    • By dj1471 5th Oct 17, 5:42 PM
    • 952 Posts
    • 635 Thanks
    dj1471
    • 5th Oct 17, 5:42 PM
    • 5th Oct 17, 5:42 PM
    I don't think any banks use branding when sending cards or PINs, for exactly the reasons you mention.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

72Posts Today

3,238Users online

Martin's Twitter