Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • nightofjoy
    • By nightofjoy 5th Oct 17, 2:02 PM
    • 71Posts
    • 6Thanks
    nightofjoy
    Clamp / holder wanted for artists' viewfinder grid
    • 5th Oct 17, 2:02 PM
    Clamp / holder wanted for artists' viewfinder grid 5th Oct 17 at 2:02 PM
    Clamp / holder wanted for artists' viewfinder grid

I've recently started figure drawing again, and have a couple of grid viewfinders to help me frame my drawings.

What I need now is something to clamp on to the side of my easel which will hold the grid/card in a fixed place while I draw.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest where I might look?

I'm on eBay at the moment, and it's the sort of thing where every search I do brings back thousands of results from China & the far east…. I could do with having a more specific search term.

It needs some kind of adjustable clamp on one end to fasten onto the edge of my easel, and on the other end, similar, but that can grip something fairly thin like the card of my viewfinder. I guess if the clamp is adjustable enough from thin to wide, both ends could be the same. Whatever connects the two doesn't need to be long but probably needs to be flexible.

Thanks.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,544Posts Today

9,339Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin