Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • PhilipPavitt
    • By PhilipPavitt 5th Oct 17, 12:00 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    PhilipPavitt
    24/7 Boiler cover
    • 5th Oct 17, 12:00 PM
    24/7 Boiler cover 5th Oct 17 at 12:00 PM
    I would like to add my experience with this appalling company. A catalogue of errors having to chase for the annual service which at present has not been carried out from a contract that ended in August - 3 visits cancelled at last minute with various excuses. I had cancelled the new contract which started in September with the direct debit, this was taken from my account and mis-information given to me regarding why!! Today another cancellation the reason being that I had cancelled the contract. Cannot believe how this company gets away with operating in this way.
    I wait with not much hope that the rescheduled service happens. The customer service manager is not contactable the system relies on them ringing within a 48 hour time frame. If this ludicrous situation continues then legal action for breach of contract is on the horizon!!
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 5th Oct 17, 1:00 PM
    • 31,944 Posts
    • 37,677 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 5th Oct 17, 1:00 PM
    • 5th Oct 17, 1:00 PM
    long running thread here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5141494
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

163Posts Today

1,965Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• RT @thismorning: With his last deals of the year, @MartinSLewis wishes us all a 'very merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and a wonderful and?

• RT @stoneygran: @MartinSLewis I furtively used a pub toilet last night before getting on the bus and felt really guilty!

• Follow Martin