Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • katies mum
    • By katies mum 5th Oct 17, 11:53 AM
    • 1,940Posts
    • 220Thanks
    katies mum
    Iresa - September Direct Debit payment
    • 5th Oct 17, 11:53 AM
    Iresa - September Direct Debit payment 5th Oct 17 at 11:53 AM
    Hi
    We have been with Iresa since December 2016 and everything has run smoothly. However, I have just noticed for some reason they have not taken our direct debit due on 21st September. Was wondering if this happened to anyone else last month? Thanks
Page 1
    • Al Ross
    • By Al Ross 5th Oct 17, 7:12 PM
    • 368 Posts
    • 74 Thanks
    Al Ross
    • 5th Oct 17, 7:12 PM
    • 5th Oct 17, 7:12 PM
    Hi
    We have been with Iresa since December 2016 and everything has run smoothly. However, I have just noticed for some reason they have not taken our direct debit due on 21st September. Was wondering if this happened to anyone else last month? Thanks
    Originally posted by katies mum
    Hi,

I had the same problem, put in a ticket through their support portal and a few hours later they emailed me to apologise, a glitch in there system has missed some Direct Debits payments in September and they will take mine on the 6th of October.

I must add they seem to be rectifying problems a lot faster now.
    • Raxiel
    • By Raxiel 5th Oct 17, 11:38 PM
    • 487 Posts
    • 253 Thanks
    Raxiel
    • 5th Oct 17, 11:38 PM
    • 5th Oct 17, 11:38 PM
    They took mine on time. I'd actually have been happy for them to miss this one, since I was mid switch and it's just taken my credit from about £60 to £120, but that's life.
    • footyguy
    • By footyguy 6th Oct 17, 8:37 AM
    • 3,883 Posts
    • 1,543 Thanks
    footyguy
    • 6th Oct 17, 8:37 AM
    • 6th Oct 17, 8:37 AM
    Hi
    Originally posted by katies mum
    They took my monthly payment correctly on 20th September - the day expected as per term 4.8
    • footyguy
    • By footyguy 6th Oct 17, 8:45 AM
    • 3,883 Posts
    • 1,543 Thanks
    footyguy
    • 6th Oct 17, 8:45 AM
    • 6th Oct 17, 8:45 AM
    Hi,

I had the same problem, put in a ticket through their support portal and a few hours later they emailed me to apologise, a glitch in there system has missed some Direct Debits payments in September and they will take mine on the 6th of October.

I must add they seem to be rectifying problems a lot faster now.
    Originally posted by Al Ross
    Remember, if they plan to collect a payment on a different day, then they must first provide you the appropriate advance notice in the prescribed form.
    • katies mum
    • By katies mum 6th Oct 17, 3:37 PM
    • 1,940 Posts
    • 220 Thanks
    katies mum
    • 6th Oct 17, 3:37 PM
    • 6th Oct 17, 3:37 PM
    Thank you all for replying. I never received the usual email to say they were taking the DD. Think I will wait and see what happens later this month as both gas and electricity are currently in credit.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,096Posts Today

6,055Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• RT @thismorning: With his last deals of the year, @MartinSLewis wishes us all a 'very merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and a wonderful and?

• Follow Martin