Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sevenhills
    • By sevenhills 5th Oct 17, 11:02 AM
    • 579Posts
    • 217Thanks
    sevenhills
    Prudential compensation
    • 5th Oct 17, 11:02 AM
    Prudential compensation 5th Oct 17 at 11:02 AM
    I have just received a letter from the Pru in relation to my draw down pension.
    They are giving me a £85 interest and £100 ex-gratia payment for delays. I have not filed a complaint, but I may have mentioned delays in a feedback form.
    I thought the delays were the usual tactics, for them to hang onto their/my money; so I am quite pleased.
    The draw down amount was around £35k

Page 1
    • dunstonh
    • By dunstonh 5th Oct 17, 11:31 AM
    • 89,852 Posts
    • 55,455 Thanks
    dunstonh
    • 5th Oct 17, 11:31 AM
    • 5th Oct 17, 11:31 AM
    I thought the delays were the usual tactics, for them to hang onto their/my money; so I am quite pleased.
    There are no usual tactics.

Pru's service standards have been abysmal recently. Everything with them is taking much longer.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

922Posts Today

7,231Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's Friday Twitter poll: Fruit wars. If, for some bizarre reason, u had to give up 3 of these for life (in every form), what'd you keep?

• I was surprised to see the three people in front of me in the newsagents were all shocked their old £1 coins were no longer taken.

• RT @natdebtline: If you?ve been visited by a bailiff since April 2014 we want to hear your story for our #bailiffreform campaign https://t.?

• Follow Martin