Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mamabuddah
    • By mamabuddah 5th Oct 17, 10:37 AM
    • 656Posts
    • 1,455Thanks
    mamabuddah
    Global Shipping Program
    • 5th Oct 17, 10:37 AM
    Global Shipping Program 5th Oct 17 at 10:37 AM
    This is a first for me, I've sold a small item; didn't realise I'd opted into GSP, but apparently I have , lol....anyway, I see the payment in my PayPal account and the address for the GSP shipping, the calculation for the postage label etc is fine, but I don't see anything in my eBay account along the lines of
    "Buyer has paid, you may now post the item" in fact the eBay side of things is quite vague.
    I'm happy that I have actually been paid and I have a very basic understanding of this GSP thing, so should I just go ahead and ship.

Thanks for any assistance.
    No two ways about this one: Anything Free is not a Basic Right..it had to be earned...by someone, somewhere
Page 1
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 5th Oct 17, 12:33 PM
    • 11,411 Posts
    • 7,678 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 5th Oct 17, 12:33 PM
    • 5th Oct 17, 12:33 PM
    Mine sit in the "awaiting dispatch" part of my eBay.

If you are happy you have been paid then go ahead and post, make sure the reference number is clearly visible as that is what Pitney Bowes use to forward the parcel to the correct buyer.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,375Posts Today

8,045Users online

Martin's Twitter