Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Maitri
    • By Maitri 5th Oct 17, 8:25 AM
    • 19Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Maitri
    Double Glazing
    • 5th Oct 17, 8:25 AM
    Double Glazing 5th Oct 17 at 8:25 AM
    Not sure if I am in the right part of the forum for this Q? a Q I am sure has been asked a trillion times but with different twists. Has anyone any experience of Heritage Windows (deceuninck?) Thinking of going for the Flush /Welded. Company also does R9 but have read some bad reviews about R9 windows. We are also looking at and waiting for quotes from compaies that do the Rehau profile ? Again has anyone any long term experience with these windows? It is one thing to read reviews in the first months of installation but years on the experience could be very different. Thanks

Page 1
    • LandyAndy
    • By LandyAndy 5th Oct 17, 9:28 AM
    • 23,998 Posts
    • 50,764 Thanks
    LandyAndy
    • 5th Oct 17, 9:28 AM
    • 5th Oct 17, 9:28 AM
    I used Rehau in my previous house and it was still fine about ten years later when I sold. My present house also has Rehau profile and it is about 18 years old and seems in good shape.
    • Maitri
    • By Maitri 6th Oct 17, 2:22 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Maitri
    • 6th Oct 17, 2:22 PM
    • 6th Oct 17, 2:22 PM
    Thanks for your reply reassuring to know. Not had the quote for Rehau yet. The Heritage looked nice and were the right price but not seen anything really positive said about them (whilst I have seen some negatives about deceuninck and R9 )
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,227Posts Today

5,540Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin