Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • B_M
    • By B_M 5th Oct 17, 2:40 AM
    • 597Posts
    • 453Thanks
    B_M
    Lidl tea 79p and Deluxe ground coffee £1.49 weekend offers - 14th / 15th October ONLY
    • 5th Oct 17, 2:40 AM
    Lidl tea 79p and Deluxe ground coffee £1.49 weekend offers - 14th / 15th October ONLY 5th Oct 17 at 2:40 AM
    Good prices for Lidl Knightsbridge red label tea bags and their Deluxe ground coffee.
    Only as part of their Super Weekend offers, available on the 14th and 15th October.
    160 tea bags for only 79p. 0.5p per tea bag - can't complain.
    227g of ground coffee only £1.49.

Even the wine and apple juice are good offers, so another pretty god weekend.
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
Page 1
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 5th Oct 17, 7:40 AM
    • 24,213 Posts
    • 50,924 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    • 5th Oct 17, 7:40 AM
    • 5th Oct 17, 7:40 AM
    Another liquid weekend

I like the teabags (have noticed the packaging has changed) but am still only halfway through the outer of 160s I bought the last time they were on special offer. Another 4 boxes to go at the last count, which should last me until....March
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
    • rhcp
    • By rhcp 11th Oct 17, 4:39 PM
    • 1,684 Posts
    • 2,357 Thanks
    rhcp
    • 11th Oct 17, 4:39 PM
    • 11th Oct 17, 4:39 PM
    The veg for the 12th - 18th, all 35p:

Wild rocket 70g
    Red onions 750g
    British carrots 1 kg
    British celery
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 11th Oct 17, 5:40 PM
    • 24,213 Posts
    • 50,924 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    • 11th Oct 17, 5:40 PM
    • 11th Oct 17, 5:40 PM
    The veg for the 12th - 18th, all 35p:

Wild rocket 70g
    Red onions 750g
    British carrots 1 kg
    British celery
    Originally posted by rhcp
    In direct competition with Aldi, I see. Soup...
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
    • Eenymeeny
    • By Eenymeeny 12th Oct 17, 8:43 AM
    • 1,792 Posts
    • 6,558 Thanks
    Eenymeeny
    • 12th Oct 17, 8:43 AM
    • 12th Oct 17, 8:43 AM
    We like the Java Sumatra blend of Deluxe ground coffee.(Turquoise pack) Good time to try it if you haven't already
    The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
    Thanks to everyone who contributes to this wonderful forum. I'm very grateful for the guidance and friendliness that I always receive from you.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

374Posts Today

1,649Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin