Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Tipster1963
    • By Tipster1963 4th Oct 17, 6:41 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Tipster1963
    Slatergordon
    • 4th Oct 17, 6:41 PM
    Slatergordon 4th Oct 17 at 6:41 PM
    Had a hearing loss claim with this company and it has taken them 3 years to suddenly tell me I am too deaf and the claim is to late after leaving the company that is to blame.I wasn't aware that there was a time limit or level of deafness that I had to have. They were happy to take my case when they thought it was easy money but now when it comes to fight the third party, they don't want to know.
Page 1
    • societys child
    • By societys child 4th Oct 17, 7:34 PM
    • 4,652 Posts
    • 5,023 Thanks
    societys child
    • 4th Oct 17, 7:34 PM
    • 4th Oct 17, 7:34 PM
    Sorry about your hearing problems, what's your question?

• Tipster1963
    • By Tipster1963 4th Oct 17, 9:24 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Tipster1963
    • 4th Oct 17, 9:24 PM
    • 4th Oct 17, 9:24 PM
    I want to know, is there a time period in which a claim has to be made, and is it worth going to another solicitor? According to the audit I have lost about 50 percent of my hearing, and I would like to add that the solicitors and the third party looked over my medical records and all was good.
    • IAmWales
    • By IAmWales 4th Oct 17, 9:25 PM
    • 1,463 Posts
    • 3,066 Thanks
    IAmWales
    • 4th Oct 17, 9:25 PM
    • 4th Oct 17, 9:25 PM
    I want to know, is there a time period in which a claim has to be made, and is it worth going to another solicitor? According to the audit I have lost about 50 percent of my hearing, and I would like to add that the solicitors and the third party looked over my medical records and all was good.
    Originally posted by Tipster1963
    Three years from the incident causing loss, or from when you became aware of the loss.

If it's taken them three years to get to this point, we can assume you're out of time.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,790Posts Today

7,830Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Common question, but actually its pretty meaningless - the amount to govt is arbitrary - i explain why here...? https://t.co/W6NFlmztaV

• RT @avantiproperty: @MartinSLewis You've got too much time on your hands.

• Today's Twitter poll: Bit out of no where this one. If you wear a watch which wrist is it on...

• Follow Martin