Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • purkissg
    • By purkissg 4th Oct 17, 4:02 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    purkissg
    Are there any good PPI Claim Companies
    • 4th Oct 17, 4:02 PM
    Are there any good PPI Claim Companies 4th Oct 17 at 4:02 PM
    HI I managed to reclaim ppi from Lloyds myself. But now am at a dead end, I had an Egg Card and a Debenhams card but have no details and can't get any information at all from the company that took over Egg or Debenham card.

Does any have any PPI companies they would recommend, I know I will lose a lump sum if there is PPI but better than nothing as I don't even know where to start without having old statements.
Page 1
    • zx81
    • By zx81 4th Oct 17, 4:11 PM
    • 14,397 Posts
    • 15,194 Thanks
    zx81
    • 4th Oct 17, 4:11 PM
    • 4th Oct 17, 4:11 PM
    No. They all just sell you a stamp in return 40% of your redress.

They can't get any information that you can't.
    • dunstonh
    • By dunstonh 4th Oct 17, 4:22 PM
    • 89,919 Posts
    • 56,595 Thanks
    dunstonh
    • 4th Oct 17, 4:22 PM
    • 4th Oct 17, 4:22 PM
    but have no details and can't get any information at all from the company that took over Egg or Debenham card.
    That info is not in the public domain. So, a CMC wont be able to find it out if you cant.

Does any have any PPI companies they would recommend, I know I will lose a lump sum if there is PPI but better than nothing as I don't even know where to start without having old statements.
    You dont need old statements.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Comments are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice. Different people have different needs and what is right for one person may not be for another. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
    • -taff
    • By -taff 4th Oct 17, 5:59 PM
    • 7,172 Posts
    • 5,162 Thanks
    -taff
    • 4th Oct 17, 5:59 PM
    • 4th Oct 17, 5:59 PM
    Send a SAR and £10 to Canada Square Operations if you closed it before Barclays bought it, a SAR to Barclays if you closed it after. If there is no info left, there is no info left.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

215Posts Today

1,325Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• RT @thismorning: With his last deals of the year, @MartinSLewis wishes us all a 'very merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and a wonderful and?

• RT @stoneygran: @MartinSLewis I furtively used a pub toilet last night before getting on the bus and felt really guilty!

• Follow Martin